Chapter 30

The Dwaraka family reached Malwa after a long journey. The Malwa royals gave a grand welcome. Priya hugged everyone. Subhadra did not leave Priya's side. Everyone went to the Darbar.

Maharaj- Please have a seat, Vasu. It's been a long time, hasn't it?

V- Yes. How have you been?

Maharaj- Good. Children have grown so much. Last time I saw them they were babies.

K- Maharaj...

Maharaj- Call be Kaka Kanha. I'm your father's friend. No need for any formalities.

K- As you wish. He smiled.

Maharaj- I have heard about your valor.

K- I am doing nothing kaka. All that is destiny's doing.

Maharaj just laughed and said OK.

B- Shall we talk about marriage?

V- Balram is right. I have heard about your son's valor. We are happy to make Putra Prithvi our son-in-law.

Maharaj- Even we are happy to have Paro as our daughter-in-law.

B- Where is Rajkumar Prithvi?

Maharaj- He...

Prithvi- I'm here father.

Everyone turned and saw Prithvi with Akash and Chandra. They did Pranaam to all.

V- I have heard a lot about you.

Prithvi bent down and took his blessings.

V- Ayushman Bhava Putra!

Maharani- Shall we fix a date for the marriage?

Devaki- Yes Arya, she is right.

Maharaj- Then let's call Panditji to check the auspicious date.

He then called the Pandit. After looking at the Kundali's of Prithvi and Priya, the engagement was set after 2 days while the marriage was fixed for next week.

Everyone was happy. Prithvi and Priya looked at each other. Priya blushed and looked away. Subhadra saw this and was teasing her.

Maharaj- Now that the engagement and the marriage date is fixed, let's retire for the day. All of you need to rest after the long journey.

Maharaj then called das and dasi's to show the room for the Dwaraka Royals.

Everyone went.

In Priya's chamber

Subhadra and Priya were sitting on the bed.

S- Didi, so tell me. What do you think of your husband to be? She teased.

P- What is this Bhadra? Stop making fun of me. She said blushing.

Subhadra laughed seeing Paro's face.

S- Tell me, please? She showed puppy eyes.

Priya sighed and said about the first meeting and kidnapping attempts, the disguise and all.

Subhadra was laughing at the end of it.

S- OMG! That is so funny.

P- Stop laughing. Now you tell me. How was your stay in Hastinapur.

Hearing Hastinapur, Subhadra blushed thinking of Duryodhana.

P- Why are you blushing? Thinking about your Rajkumar Arjun? She teased.

Subhadra stopped blushing and spoke.

S- Rajkumar Arjun? 

P- Aren't you in love with him? She asked confused.

S- No Didi. I thought I was but then I realized I was not in love with him.

Priya couldn't believe it. Subhadra is not in love with Arjun. Then who did Subhadra like. Is it...

P- Are you in love with someone else?

S- Th... that. She looked away.

Priya cupped Subhadra's face.

P- Tell me Bhadra.

S- I love Rajkumar Duryodhana she said shyly.

P- WHAT???? She shouted.

S- Didi, don't shout. It's night.

P- You love Suyo!

Subhadra nodded her head.

Wow. This is amazing. Subhadra loves Suyo. But Bratha Krishna will try to match Arjun and Subhadra. What should I do? Priya thought.

S- Didi, what are you thinking about?

P- Nothing. I will try talking to the elders about it.

S- Really!

P- Hmm

S- Thank you Didi!

P- Tell me. Any special news from Hastinapur?

S- Oh right! Dushala and Kripi Nandan Ashwathama is going to marry.

P- Wh... what? Who is getting married? She asked surprised for the second time that day.

S- Dushala and Kripi Nandan Ashwathama.

P- OMG! And that Ash did not even tell me. I will take his class. She said in a angry tone.

S- Calm down Didi.

P- Calm down. How can I calm down when my friend is going to get married? When is the wedding?

S- Soon, I guess. Date is not decided yet.

P- Hmm... Anyway, it's been a long day. Let's sleep.

S- Ok. I'm going to my room then. Good night.

P- Good night.

Subhadra left from there.

P- So, Suyo and Subhadra & Ash and Dushala. God! So many changes. Paro, better sleep now.

She lay on the bed and slept.

Hi guys. After a long time.

Priya's and Prithvi's marriage are fixed. Subhadra confessed her feelings to Priya.

What do you think will happen now? Will Priya put the proposal forward?

What would be the reaction?

Vote and comment.

Guys, please comment. Don't read and leave. Your comments gives me inspiration, ideas and motivation to write.