Chapter 51

Pandavas and their new wife reached Hastinapur. Gandhari was standing to welcome the new bride.

Bhisma- Welcome Putri. Gandhari will take the arthi of the newly wedded couple. 

The Pandavas looked at each other and Yudhister spoke.

Y- Pitamah, actually we all five brothers married princess Urvi.

G- What do you mean? She asked.

Yudhister then explained what happened. Everyone was shocked.

Gandhari got angry and shouted at Kunti.

G- WHAT IS THIS KUNTI? WHY ARE YOU KEEP ON DOING SINS? FIRST, YOU FLEW PUTRA VASU IN MATA GANGA WHEN HE WAS JUST A BABY. THEN YOU REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIM WHEN YOU FOUND ABOUT HIS IDENTITY. YOU DIDN'T STOP YOUR SONS FROM INSULTING THEIR ELDER BROTHER AND NOW, BECAUSE OF YOU PRINCESS URVI HAD TO MARRY ALL OF YOUR 5 SONS. BECAUSE OF YOU PRINCESS URVI WILL INSULTED! HOW COULD YOU DO? she shouted.

Kunti cried and started apologizing.

Bhisma- Putri Gandhari, please calm down.

Gandhari took a deep breath and tried to calm down and tried not to lash out at Bhisma.

G- As said, nothing can be done now. Rishi Durvasa did their wedding. She spoke coldly.

Urvi looked at Gandhari with tears in her eyes. She didn't understand what Gandhari was talking about, but she liked that Gandhari stood up for her unlike Kunti who cried silently. In her heart, she started to dislike Kunti. Because of her, she had to marry 5 people. 

Gandhari did their Arthi and welcomed the new bride.

In Ayodhya,

Everyone was pampering Priya who happily basked their care for her. Prithvi was always with her, asking her needs and giving everything she craves for. 

Krishna reached Ayodhya and they welcomed him warmly. Priya smiled happily and hugged Krishna who reciprocated. 

K- Paro, I have come to take you to Dwaraka.

P- Why Bratha? Did something happen? Is everyone ok? She started to hyperventilate.

K- No need to get scared. No one is hurt and everyone is fine. Everyone wants you to be with them during your pregnancy.

Prithvi- Dwaraka Naresh, if it is necessary, then I will also come.

Prithvi didn't want to leave Priya at all.

Krishna smiled and spoke.

K- Why brother-in-law? Do you think we won't take good care of your dear wife?

Prithvi- Nothing like that. I don't like my Paro to go away from me.

Priya blushed hearing this.

Krishna smirked at this. Everyone started to laugh.

P- I will get ready and Prithvi you will not come.

Prithvi- But... Priya interrupted and spoke.

P- No means no. I will be fine, and you have to take of Ayodhya while I'm away. She spoke in a serious tone.

Prithvi sighed.

Prithvi- Fine.

Priya- Bratha, I want to go to Hastinapur before going to Dwaraka. 

Krishna knew why so he agreed.

With that Priya and Krishna started their journey to Hastinapur.

Time skip