Chapter 9

The next day Priya woke happily thinking of her new brothers and friend. She got ready for her daily jog. When she went to the ground, she saw all Kauravas practicing. 

P- GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! 

Kauravas- Good morning Didi!

One of the Kaurava asked "what are you wearing Didi?"

P- oh this is a track suit. I wear this for jogging.

 I wear this for jogging

Oh! It's weird. I have not seen anything like this before in Aryavart. Everyone continue what you were doing. I will finish my jogging she said. Priya thought to tell Duryodhan about Kaliyug.

Is it okay if I tell the truth? Will they believe me? she said in mind.

Krishna- Do what you think is right my dear.

P- OMG! Kanha what the! you scared me she sighed. Wait a min, where are you? Are you speaking in my mind. 

Krishna- Yes. We can communicate telepathically.

P- WOW that's so cool. Are u sure brother I can talk about Kaliyuga to them? I don't want it to be a kept secret about it. They are my siblings now. I won't tell them about the future happenings Promise!

Krishna smiled hearing this. Ok you can. Make sure not to give away too much information.

P- YES CAPTAIN! she exclaimed.

After her jog, she went to freshen. After wearing her dress, she went to Duryodhan's chamber.

Priya Dress

She reached and asked the guard for permission to enter

She reached and asked the guard for permission to enter. The guard asked to wait. The guard went inside.

Guard- Rajkumar ko Pranipat. Rajkumari Priya is asking permission to enter.

Hearing Priya's name, Duryodhan told guard to let her enter.

D- She doesn't need permission to enter my chamber. Whenever she comes let her enter.

Guard- Okay Rajkumar.

Priya entered and saw Karna and Ashwathama with Duryodhan in the room.

P- Hi guys. 

The three musketeers i.e. Karna, Ashwathama and Duryodhan greeted back.

D- Didi! You don't need to ask permission. This room is also yours. 

P- well it's rude to not to ask Suyo. What if you wear changing clothes? she asked.

Duryodhan blushed. DIDI! he said.

Others laughed seeing his blushing face. Anyway I want to tell you something important. All 3 of you I mean she said in a serious tone.

They looked at each other. Ashwathama asked Is everything okay? Did someone bully you or something. 

D- WHO DARE TO BULLY MY SISTER? 

Karna was also getting angry just thinking about someone bullying his new sister.

P- will u let me speak she said feeling annoyed with their stupid thoughts. She sighed and thought, Bullying me. 

No one bullied me. I want to tell you something that others don't know, and I want your full attention and don't interrupt me otherwise I won't say. Got it?

Trio- OK

Priya took a deep breath and said, you all know that I am Princess of Dwaraka, but I am from not from this Yuga.

Hearing this all of them got surprised.

D- What do u mean by that? 

P- I am from Kaliyuga. I know this is hard to digest but this is the truth.

They looked shocked hearing this. Karna was the first one to come out of the stupor and asked.

K- Then how come you are in Dwaraka?

P- Well when I was in Kaliyuga, I met with an accident and when I woke up, I was in Dwaraka. well, what can we do? You guys believe me, right? U won't hate me right she asked teary eyed.

Seeing Priya emotional, Duryodhan hugged her and told in a soothing voice. 

We could never hate you. I don't care where u are from, be it Dwarpar Yuga or Kaliyuga, you will always be my Didi, and no one can change that. Priya felt happy hearing this. 

Karna and Ashwathama both smiled seeing them.

A- Mitr Duryodhan is right Sakhi. We will never hate you. Isn't it Mitr Karn.

K- Yes

P- I want all of you to promise me. You won't tell this to anyone. Suyo promise me you won't tell this to anyone especially Mamashree.

D- But why Didi? Why should I not tell this to anyone. And why not tell Mamashree?

P- When the time comes, I will tell everyone. But for now, Promise me.

Trio- WE PROMISE NOT TO TELL ANYONE

P- All right. Why don't we go out to the Brother Karn's house and then later go to the market and come back. We will go in commoner's clothes, okay?

K- But...

D- Didi is right Mitra. Don't u want us to come to your home. We want to meet Radha Kaki. 

A- yes

P- And don't think about how royals can come to a Suta's house. We are going to your house and that's it. No more discussion.

Karna thought not to argue. He was happy though.

After they got ready, they went out. Dushasan and Dushala also accompanied them.

How was it? Priya and the others are going to Karna's house. 

I know I'm taking time to upload, But please bear with me.

Vote and comment.