Chapter 39

Draupadi went and put the Varmala on KARNA.

Karna was surprised. He was sure that Draupadi will choose Arjun instead of him. He wondered why the fire princess chose a Sutputra like him instead of Arjun who was a Devputra and a Royal. Arjun felt insulted. 

A- How can the princess choose that Sutputra instead of him. He thought.

Everyone was shocked that Draupadi chose Karna over Arjun. Most shocked was Draupad. He wanted Arjun to be his son-in-law. Draupadi also knew it, yet she chose Karna instead. He felt really angry. Priya was happy that Draupadi choose Karna. Another change happened. Krishna smiled. The fate of Draupadi has changed. What would happen now is the question.

Priya looked at Krishna who was smiling.

P- Bratha, what will happen now?

K- How can I know Paro? He said innocently.

Priya snorted at the innocent tone.

P- Yes. You don't know anything. She said sarcastically.

K- Paro, everything happens for a reason. Draupadi changed her fate by choosing Karna. But the result of its action, we won't know. Even if I know, I can't do anything because

P- Because you cannot go against Niyati. You have restrictions too, right? She completed his sentence.

Krishna smiled and said yes. Their conversation was interrupted.

Draupad- DRAUPADI! How could you choose Angraj Karna. You knew what I wanted.

Draupadi- Father, I know. But I have chosen Angraj as my husband. 

Arjun stood silently. The Pandavas felt angry seeing the sad look on Arjun. 

Bheem- Rajkumari, you didn't do good by choosing this Sutputra. My Anuj Arjun is a Devputra. You are a Royal. Yet you choose this low life as your husband. 

Hearing this everyone started to insult Karna more.

Draupadi- Enough Rajkumar Bheem. I won't tolerate my husband's insult. She said angrily.

One of the kings- How can this Sutputra marry the Rajkumari while all of us Kshatriyas are here. This will not happen. One of us will marry the princess.

Another king- You are right. Let's fight.

All the kings took out their weapons and ran towards Karna and Draupadi. Draupadi felt scared. Duryodhan and Ashwathama and Dushasan circled around Draupadi to keep her safe. Before anyone could reach Karna, they froze hearing a cold voice.

?- IF ANYONE DARE TO TOUCH MY BROTHER AND HIS WIFE, YOUR KINGDOMS WILL NOT BE SEEN IN THE MAP OF ARYAVART.

Everyone looked at the cold voice. It was Priya having a dark aura. Every king trembled seeing her cold aura. 

Shishupal- Wh... What can a woman like you do? He said trying to speak confidently but there was stuttering in his voice.

Priya smirked.

Priya- oh! I guess you really want me to make your kingdom disappear from Aryavart, huh. 

She looked at all the kings and announced.

Priya- Anyone who tries to harm Angraj Karna will be the enemy of Malwa. 

One of the Ayodhya representatives who saw their Empress spoke.

Representative- Yes. Even Ayodhya supports Malwa. Therefore, the one who harms Angraj will become the enemy of Ayodhya as well.

Now everyone was shocked. Malwa and Ayodhya were the most powerful kingdoms. They did not want to be the enemy, so they lowered their weapon.