Chapter 2

Priya wakes up with pain on her head. Her vision blurry. Blinking her eyes and getting clear vision a gasp escapes from her mouth. Around her is full of flowers, greenery.

 Around her is full of flowers, greenery

(Imagine the scenery is something like this)

Priya- where am I? I was in the car and then the truck came and hit...then how am I here? What is this place?

Someone chuckles

Priya- who's there? Come out u kidnapper?

Voice- dear sister, you are not kidnapped.

Priya- Yeah right. I just magically time travelled after getting hit by a truck. Not Kidnapped at all. Now come out u kidnapper!!

A man appears

Priya sees that the man is wearing yellow dhoti and angvastram with some jewels and crown on his head. He has a beautiful smile. 

Priya in mind (wow he looks handsome

Priya in mind (wow he looks handsome. Paro what are u thinking. Here you are kidnapped and you're admiring your kidnapper stupid)

Only our crazy Priya can do this

Man: thank you so for the compliment dear sister

Priya in mind- did he just read my mind?

Man- Maybe he said with a mischievous smile

Priya- what the... who are u and why are u dressed like lord Krishna. Are u the one who brought me here and what is this place? And where is Rahul? What did u do to him?

Man- hey Narayan...so many questions at a time. I can't....

Priya- just tell me who u r?

Man- okay. First of all, I'm Krishna and u are in Dwapar Yug.... U are my sister

Priya- WHAT... dwapar yug u mean I time travelled and is in Dwarka right now

Krishna- yes. He said with his smile.

Priya- how is that possible. Me time travelling and I'm your sister. I don't get it. What about Rahul?

Krishna- Rahul is no more dear

Priya in tears- What? she whispers

Krishna hugs Priya and said, it's his time to go.

Priya hugs him back and cries. After she calms down, she asked

Priya- why did this happening to me Bratha. Why me?

Krishna- It's all destiny dear. 

Priya- you said that I can change the destiny of Mahabharat. But won't me changing the epic affect Kaliyug?

Krishna- yes, but even after all the bloodsheds people in kaliyug has not learned anything. Didn't u want to change the fate of Karn and Draupadi. You can but u cannot change everything. The war will happen one way or the other. You can reduce the bloodshed.

Priya- Okay, I am ready. Can I ask u a question Bratha?

Krishna- sure

Priya- will I be able to go back?

Krishna with serious face- No. 

Priya with a sad face- Oh

Krishna- Shall we go?

Priya- Ok

Priya in mind (Rahul, I miss you. Now that I am here, I'll do everything that can change this epic. I don't know what my destiny is, but I promise that I will try to be happy)

Please read and vote. Comment how this chapter is?