Chapter 4

Priya's POV

Now I'm going to Mahendragiri to meet my new Guru. I'm sure its not going to be easy to be his student but I'm Priya and Priya never back downs from any challenge. When will I reach?

After a long journey, finally she reaches Mahendra Giri Hills. She sees a hermitage and goes near it.

Wow. The scenery and the environment is great.

Priya starts walking and she see a man meditating. He has powerful aura around him. Sitting with his eyes closed. There is an axe near him. The man is none other than Bhagwan Parushuram, the 6th Avatar of Lord Vishnu.

She was staring and admiring him. Suddenly, she heard a voice saying " WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DID U COME HERE?"

Coming out of trance she said, My name is Priya and I have come to become your new student.

Pa- I have stopped taking students and you are a woman. I don't teach woman. Go to kanyakul if you want to learn.

P- Why does it matter that I'm a woman? Education is a right for everyone. I won't go to any Kanyakul. I came here to be your student and I have taken u as my Guru. I won't go anywhere.

Pa- What if I don't take u as my student. He said while raising his eyebrows.

P- Then I will stay here and wait till u take me under you. If I want something, I will do anything to get it. Not in bad way btw.

Pa- Why do u want me be your Guru?

P- Is there a reason for me not to? I know that u know why I want to be your student.

Pa- Go and complete 20 laps in 15 min.

P- Huh? wait what?

Pa- I won't repeat my self. Now go, he said.

Priya understood that he is testing her and smiles. AYE AYE CAPTAIN.

She starts to run. Being a Mafia Queen, she did it easily. Next she was told to bring water without spilling any. Though it was tough she did it. Like this, Bhagwan Parushuram gave various challenges and priya succeeded.

Pa- Your perseverance and dedication has won me. From now on you're my student. Remember one thing, Never misuse your power and knowledge. My other students has disappointed me. Hope u won't too.

P- Never Gurudev. I will not disappoint u.

Like this she became his student.

She became close to Mata Dharini, the wife of Bhagwan Parushuram. For Bhagwan Parushuram and Mata Dharini, Priya was there daughter and they also treated her as one.

During training, he becomes strict with her and teach her everything. She always asks questions and seek answers. She gives her opinion about things which makes Bhagwan Parushuram happy. There are times where Priya teaches him somethings.

Priya says that " We are each others Guru as well as student"

Parushuram asks, How?

P- A guru is someone who teaches us and give knowledge. I teach the Knowledge that I have to you and You teach me your knowledge to me. So are we not each others Guru and student? she smiles

Parushuram laughs and says, You're right.

P- Ofcourse I'm right my dear Paru.

Priya gave nickname to Bhagwan as Paru and she calls him. He doesn't have any problem with it too.

(ONLY PRIYA HAS THE AUDICITY TO GIVE HER GURU A NICKNAME)

Like this her life in Mahendragiri became fun.