Chapter 13

The next morning, Krishna and Balram came to Hastinapur. There welcome was done grandly. Everyone has heard about the valour of both of them. They have immense respect for them.

Maharaj- Welcome to Hastinapur Sree Balram and Vasudev Krishna. 

Thank u for the welcome Maharaj, Krishna said with his enchanting smile. 

Hope Priya didn't do anything bad? asked Balram.

Maharaj- No of course not! She is really sweet. She is favourite of all, he said smiling. Especially Duryodhan. He is always behind her calling Didi.

Balram was surprised but Krishna was smiling mischievously.

B- we would like to meet her.

Mahamim- Please come! Dasi! lead them to Rajkumari Priya.

Dasi- sure Maharaj. Please come this way.

Balram and Krishna thanked Maharaj and Mahamim and went.

In Priya chamber

P- Guys do you know Sakha Ash will remain a Brahmachari while both of u will get married?

A- Really! Nice. All the best Mitro.

D- What do u mean all the best? 

A- well I heard after marriage, everything changes. You will have to listen to your wife, or you will face her wrath, he said mocking.

K- Mitra Ashwathama, you should not speak like that. He admonished.

A- come on Mitra Karn. I'm just joking.

Priya with a mischievous smile says, OMG Sakha! How could u say that? How could remain bachelor while your Mitro and Sakhi gets married. 

Ashwathama knew something is going on his Sakhi's mind.

A- what do u mean Sakhi?

P- I mean it's injustice if all of us gets married and you remain bachelor. But why worry when Paro is here! I will find u a great girl. Just tell me what kind of girl u like. She said blinking innocently.

Ashwathama was gawking at her while Karn and Duryodhan were laughing seeing his face.

K- Please do tell Mitra Ashwathama.

D- yes tell tell! 

Ashwathama didn't know what to do. But when Priya asked about the kind of girl he wants to marry, one figure came to his mind. Thinking about it he blushed.

Seeing Ashwathama not speaking and face looking red, they made fun of him again.

A- stop it guys. He said embarrassed.

Others couldn't stop giggling. Just then the guard announced the arrival of Krishna and Balram.

P- OMG! Guys Dau and Bratha came. 

Krishna and Balram came inside. Priya seeing them enter, ran towards them and hugged both tightly.

P- Dau! Bratha! I missed u so much. How are u? How is everyone? Do they miss me? she asked jumping like a kid.

Seeing Priya like that everyone in the room chuckled. 

D- Didi! first let them breathe. If u don't stop then how are they going to answer, he said while laughing.

Priya pouted hearing this.

Krishna- My dear sister, we missed u too. Everyone is fine and they also miss u.

Balram- Yes. How is Hastinapur still intact. I thought u will would have made Hastinapur upside down with your mischiefs.

P- Dau! I don't do any mischief.