Chapter 5

Priya POV

It's time for me to go back to Dwarka. I'll miss Mahendragiri and my Paru and Mata Dharini so much.

Pa- my dear as guru Dakshina, I want you to show the world that women can be great warriors too in this society where women are considered to be weak.

P- as u say Gurudev.

P- Gurudev please bless me and she bows to take his blessings.

Pa- I bless u to be victorious in whatever u do.

Priya then turns to Mata Dharini and takes her blessings.

D- sadha sukhiraho Putri

P- I'll take my leave and she hugs both of them with tears in her eyes. Both of them hugged her back.

Time skip

I reached Dwarka and I see everyone waiting for me. I took blessings from everyone. Subhadra came running and hugged me tightly saying how much she misses me and that she would not leave me.

P- all right Subbu. Btw where is Bratha?

Dau- He might be somewhere around here. Only Narayan knows what he is doing?

P- I'll go and take rest then

Priya thinks Bratha is gone for sure, and Dau will definitely take class of him. Poor Bratha.

Priya goes to her room and she sleeps thinking about the future.

Next day

Priya wakes up and gets ready. The family was eating Breakfast when a messenger came.

M- Maharaj a letter came from Hastinapur

(V- Vasudev)

V- Please read it out loud

M- Dear Vasudev, it's my pleasure to tell that the Kuru Princes have finished their Gurukul and is coming back. As such a Kalapradharshan is being conducted for the princes to showcase their skills. I, Mahamim Bhisma cordially invite you to attend and bless Hastinapur with your presence.

Then the messenger leaves after bowing.

Priya becomes excited to go and see the Kala Pradharshan especially to see Kauravas.

V- this is really good news. Krishna, Balram what do u think?

K-I think some of us have to go. Me and Priya will go as Dau has to work here.

S- Bratha even I will come.

P- Bratha Subhadra is right let her also come, Afterall who doesn't want to see their crush right? she teases.

Subhadra blushes and says I just want to accompany you that's it.

P- yah sure. she rolls her eyes and smiles.

Priya thinks Hastinapur Here I Come.

Krishna smiles and thinks now let see what's going to happen.