Chapter 41

Everyone was listening to Kunti's explanation. They were thinking what happened to the child. 

Dri- Then what happened?

K- I was happy that I gave birth to my baby. The baby had the radiance of the sun. He was the most handsome child I have seen in my life. But I then I realized that I can't keep the baby. What would I do? If someone gets to know that I had a baby before my marriage, then what would happen to my father's reputation. So, Priyamvada suggested to me that I leave the child. So, I took a basket and kept the baby in it with some money and lotuses. And... 

Kunti was crying. Pandavas was having tears in their eyes. They have an elder brother.

P- And? She probed in a cold tone.

Bhisma- What happened then Putri? He asked. He can't believe Kunti kept such a secret. He wished she could have told him.

K- Then I flow the baby in Mata Ganga.

Everyone gasped. How could anyone do that? People wash their sins in Mata Ganga. Pandavas couldn't believe their mother would so such a thing. How could their mother flow a newborn baby.

Kunti just cried.

Priya looked at Kunti with a cold face.

I will show your true face to everyone Kunti. Because of your selfishness and greed, Bratha Karna had to go through all insults. Priya thought. She looked at everyone and saw many of them looking at Kunti with disgust. She saw the Pandavas crying.

P- How could you? You just flow the baby into Mata Ganga. She said angrily. Priya took a deep breathe to calm down. 

P- Have you seen your child again? Did you recognize him and how?

Kunti nodded.

K- I saw my eldest child and recognized him. To protect the child, Suryadev gave Kundal's and Kavach. 

Karna was having a bad feeling. 

Vidur- When did you see him? 

K- During Kala Pradarshan. 

P- Tell his name.

Kunti looked at Priya who looked at her with an emotionless face.

Kunti closed her eyes and spoke.

K- He is ANGRAJ KARNA. 

Karna felt as if someone put cold water on his head. 

Karna- No I am a Sutputra. I am Radhey. I am Radha maa's son. He thought.

Everyone was having an expression of disbelief. The Pandavas looked at their mother and then at Karna.

Pandavas- WE INSULTED OUR ELDER BROTHER! They thought.

Karna couldn't stand any longer. He stood up and walked away. Draupadi saw her husband walking away. She ran behind him.

Everyone was feeling bad for Karna.

Hi guys. I know its a short chapter.

Don't worry I will try to write a longer chapter.

Hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and COMMENT.

What punishment should Kunti get?

Please give suggestions in the comment box.