Chapter 3

Priya- Bratha now that I'm here I have some things from Kaliyug. Will u fulfil it? 

Krishna- Okay. What is it?

Priya- REALLY!! Okay I want my mobile to have unlimited data and the battery should always be full, Different types of clothes both western and traditional, my gun, a/c in my room with toilet. Hmm I think that's all for now said smiling.

Krishna- Ok anything else.

Priya- I want all knowledge about astra and shastra. 

Krishna- Done. 

Priya suddenly feels and gets knowledge about the astra and shastra.

Priya- Bratha it seems I got all knowledge about the astra and shastra.

Krishna- Yes but you need to know how to control them. For that you will have a Guru.

Priya- Can I choose my Guru.

Krishna- who do you want to be your Guru?

Priya- I want Bhagwan Parashuram as my Guru.

Krishna- Then u have to go to Mahendra Giri. But it depends upon Bhagwan Parashuram. It's not easy to be his student. He has not had any female student yet. If you become his student, it would break the stereotype.

Priya- And that is exactly want I want.

Krishna in mind (Let's see Paro if u can be his student. This would be the first change)

Priya POV

I just can't believe that I'm in Dwapar Yug and lord Krishna is my brother. It's like a dream. I will definitely change this epic. Oh god, I'm so excited. We're going to reach Dwaraka palace. In Kaliyug, entire Dwaraka is submerged in water and now I'm going to see it.

 In Kaliyug, entire Dwaraka is submerged in water and now I'm going to see it

Priya POV

Priya POV

I hear brother laugh and say, close your mouth my dear sis otherwise fly will go in it. after hearing this I said, brother this palace is beautiful. Thank you but now let's go.

Enteringthe palace, I saw a man wearing cream colour kurta with turban on his head. Hehad smile on his face. Next to the man was a young girl about 20's and next toher was a lady with thali in her hands and man with broad shoulders whom Irecognised as Shri Balram waiting for us.

We reached the gates. The lady with happy tears did the Arthi and hugged me tight. I realised that she is Yashoda Maiyya and that the man is Vasudev aka Nandababa. The girl is my new sister Subhadra. I took blessings from all the elders and hugged Subhadra.

After meeting everyone, we went inside.

After a week

Brother? Where are you? I shouted. Where in theworld did, he go? I really have to speak to him. Hey Bhagwan, whydo you do this to me?

BRATHA.... If u don't come this instant, I will tell Maiyya to not give u Makhan for the entire month and... 

Krishna- NO NO, not my Makhan. What happened my dear sister?

When will I go to Hastinapur?

Krishna- Before you go to Hastinapur, you have to go to Mahendra Giri.

All right. I am ready to face anything.

Krishna- Thats great. Prepare for journey.

Hmm

In my mind (Get ready Bhagwan. Your new student is coming for you)

Krishna in mind (Paro you will be facing many hurdles and I know you will be able to concur it)

WHAT WOULD BE PRIYA JOURNEY TO MAHENDRA GIRI BE LIKE? WILL SHE ABLE TO BECOME BHAGWAN PARASHURAM'S STUDENT? 

LET'S WAIT AND SEE.

How do you guys like this chapter? Please comment and vote.