Chapter 50

As of now, the vote for the common wife of the Pandavas is Urvi. So, I have decided I will make Urvi as the common wife. 

Khushi Kapoor as Rajkumari Urvi

Enjoy reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Soon Priya's pregnancy news reached Dwaraka, Angdesh and Hastinapur. 

In Dwaraka

V- My daughter is going to become a mother! Oh such a good news.

D- Arya, we should go to Ayodhya. She needs us in this time.

V- Yes.

Just then Krishna and Balram entered.

Vasudev and Devaki told them about Priya's pregnancy and their decision to go to Ayodhya.

K- Father, it's definitely a great news. But we can't all leave and go. The Swayam Var of princess Urvi is happening. They have invited us as guest.

B- Yes father. If we all go, who will take care of the kingdom?

K- You Dau. He said happily.

B- Kanha, you are the one to take care of the kingdom. He said frustrated with his brother.

Krishna showed him a puppy eyes. Balram looked away.

V- What to do now? He asked confused.

K- I will go to the Swayam Var and then to Ayodhya. I will come back with Priya.

D- Ok. Bring my daughter back soon.

K- Okay. He smiled.

In Angdesh

Karna and Draupadi were chatting about the Swayam Var of Princess Urvi, when they got the news of Priya's pregnancy.

Draupadi- Arya, let's go to Ayodhya. I want to meet her. I miss her so much.

K- Ok. I am sure Suyo will also be coming.

D- I will go get ready. She exclaimed and ran to get ready.

Karna just smiled at his childish wife.

In Hastinapur

Everyone except for a person (you know who) was happy. 

Bhisma- It's a great news.

Duryodhan- Pitamah, I am going to meet Didi. I don't want to attend the Swayam Var of princess Urvi.

Bhisma- You will have to attend the Swayam Var. Otherwise, they will take it as a disrespect.

Dur- Disrespect, my foot. He said in his mind.

Dur- Let the Pandavas go to the Swayam Var. I am already married, and I have taken an oath to marry only once. Us Kauravas have taken this oath, and we will stick to it. 

Bheem- Are you afraid that you will lose in the Swayam Var. I'm sure that is the reason. He said smirking.

Duryodhan just ignored him.

Yudhister- Bheem! Stop that.

Bheem kept quiet.

Dur- For me going to Ayodhya and meeting Priya Didi is more important than attending a stupid Swayam Var. Pitamah, you can send your precious Pandavas to attend the Swayam Var. He said sarcastically.

Saying he left from there.

Bhisma- Putro you go attend the Swayam Var. Kunti you can also go with them.

Kunti nodded and looked at her sons who didn't look at her.

Pandavas- As you say Pitamah.

The relationship between Kunti and her sons were not like before. They forgave her but kept a distance from her. 

Karna, Draupadi, Duryodhan, Subhadra, Dushasan, Dushala, Ashwathama started their journey to Ayodhya while the Pandavas along with Kunti and Krishna went to attend the Swayam Var.

Time skip to Swayam Var

The guest was given rooms. Kunti feeling tired said she will stay in the room.  

Urvi was the princess of Champa Rajya (I'M not sure if there is any kingdom like that, if not just imagine). Being the only child, she was pampered. Krishna and she met and became friends. 

The Swayam Var was grand. Arjun won the Swayam Var and Urvi put the Varmala on him.

They went to get blessings from Kunti.

A- Mata, look what I have got.

What should have happened to Draupadi, happened to Urvi. Without looking, Kunti who was praying asked Arjun to share what he got with his other brothers. Arjun shouted at her. Kunti realized her mistake, but Yudhister said now nothing can be done. Krishna came and gave a solution and then it was decided that Urvi will marry all of them.

Urvi was shocked. She was happy that Arjun won the Swayam Var. She fell in love with him after hearing about Arjun's valor from her father. But now, she had to marry five people.

The Royal family of Champa couldn't do anything but agree and the marriage between Urvi and the Pandavas were done with the blessings of Rishi Durvasa. 

Hi guys. Hope you like the chapter.

Vote and comment.