Chapter 23

Priya woke up and saw Dharti come.

D- Deviji, my mama is coming. Behave well. He is dangerous.

P- Oh! Dangerous. How?

D- I will tell you. Once my mama kidnapped a girl. We asked ransom. My mama felt the ransom they gave was little, so he became angry and stabbed the girl and killed her. He said trying to scare her.

P- That's so stupid. I am not scared. Who is your mama?

D- My mother's brother. 

P- I know the meaning of mama. I'm asking about him. She said grumpily.

D- You will see. Don't talk too much infront of mama. You know what he will do to you if he gets angry.

Just then Kallari in thug disguise came and saw Priya with chains restrain on her hands.

Priya looked at him and felt she knew him. But shrugged that thought.

P- Who are you? Why did you bring me here? She asked.

Kallari looked at Dharti and spoke.

K- You didn't tell the girl why she is kidnapped?

D- I told everything. She is lying. Hey, seems you have small memory. Mama, she is acting. "Aankh Band Kar Doodh Peeriye".

(It translates something like she is drinking milk while closing her eyes.)

P- First of all I don't drink milk. I hate it. She said annoying tone. Just tell me your name.

K- I am thug Dakel Singh. I am the leader of the thugs.

P- How much money do you want?

Dhari and Dakel looked at each other.

D- I didn't tell anything about it.

K- You are kidnapped. How are you going to give us money?

P- Even I have money with me. I will give 50 gold coins. okay?

D- no mama. She won't give. He shook his head.

K- No. We want uh... 200 gold coins. 

P- 100 final. She bargained.

K- No. 200.

P- dude, I have 200 gold coins. If I gave everything, then how am I supposed to buy foods and souvenirs for my family. 100 gold coins. Take it or leave it. She said.

D- Gurudev, what are we supposed to do now? He whispered.

K- I don't know. This is my first time seeing someone who is bargaining with a kidnapper. He whispered.

P- You know what I'm not going to give any money to you guys.

D- Why? You promised you will give us money.

P- Oh hello, I didn't promise you anything like that. Yes, I did promise you that I won't run away.

K- You don't want to leave here or what?

Priya laughed seeing their bewildered look. 

P- You guys look so funny. To tell you the truth, I like it here. She said smiling.

D- Are you mad?

P- From childhood. You didn't know that. She asked innocently.

K- Prithvi. Are you sure she's ok? Did that people hit her head hard? He whispered.

D- I don't know. He whispered back.

Priya was looking at them. 

P- Ok. Let's do one thing. You write a letter to my family. They will give you the money. I won't give you the money I have. It is for my travel expense. Ok?

D- Uh.. that. Mama what to do?

K- Fine. We will write the letter. 

Priya smiled and said GREAT. 

P- You do know how to read and write, right?

D- Ho... Deviji. We might look stupid, but we are educated. He said feeling a little offended.

P- Ok. I will tell what u need to write? I don't believe you can write a ransom properly.

Kallari and Prithvi thought, she is one of a kind.

P- What are you waiting for. Your Birthday. 

K- Fine. Pr... I mean Dharti bring the paper to write.

D- Just a minute.

He then brought a paper and pen. 

P- Ok write. To family of Dwaraka, your sister Priya, the Empress of Aryavart is kidnapped by us. Bring the amount we need. Otherwise... she will be killed. Yup. That's it. Write how much money you want ok?

K- Wh... what did you just say? You are what? 

D- Em... Empress of Aryavart?

Priya nodded. 

P- What happened? Why do u both looking at me as if I asked your kidney's. She asked. She was smirking internally. She wanted to laugh out loud, but she somehow stopped herself.

Kallari and Prithvi couldn't believe that their Priya was not only from Kaliyug, but she is also the Empress of Aryavart.

P- I feel bad for you guys. Once the letter reaches my family, then my brothers will not sit idle. They will come to Malwa bringing their Narayan Sena. You might have heard the power of Narayan Sena, right? Not only that, my other brothers from Hastinapur and my friends will also come to know that I'm kidnapped from Dau. Definitely Dwaraka and Hastinapur will come and wage war. Both of you guys are finished. You don't know how overprotective they are? She said in a fake sad tone.

Both Kallari and Prithvi were sweating. They didn't know what to do. Narayan Sena is very powerful on its own. They don't want the Dwaraka family to know that Priya has been attacked multiple times. 

K- We know what to do? You don't scare us.

P- Ok. If you say so? She shrugged. Don't later tell me that I didn't warn you. 

They went away. Priya was smiling after they both went.

P- My life is becoming interesting. 

In Dwaraka, Krishna was laughing knowing what's happening in Malwa. 

Dau- Kanha, why are you laughing?

Krishna- Nothing Dau. Just thinking what is happening in Malwa. Paro definitely might have turned Malwa upside down.

Dau sighed. He knew Krishna is not telling complete truth.

Dau- Whatever. Come and help me with the works.

Krishna ran away hearing that. Balram ran behind Krishna.

Dau- Come back here Kanha. Stop running. He shouted.

Krishna- I will help you later. He shouted back and ran smiling.

Did you guys like the chapter?

I wanted to write something fun. 

Vote and comment. Your comments will give me motivation.