Chapter 54

The Pandavas stood in the middle of the Sabha. Priya looked at them. 

P- Yudhister, do you have anything to say for the deed you have done? Do you realize what your act has done?

Y- Yes. But what I did is my dharma, empress. As a Kshatriya, I couldn't reject the invitation. If I did, it will show that I am weak.

P- Hahahaha. What wonderful way to justify your actions so-called Dharmaraj. 

Yudhister bow down his head with shame. 

P- Guards, bring Urvi, if she is feeling better.

The guard went and after some time came back with Urvi. Urvi was updated with the happenings of the Sabha. She hearing her husbands is going to get their punishment came with guards. She looked at her husbands who was standing in the middle of the Sabha hanging their heads down with shame. She looked at Yudhister. Yudhister looked up and saw Urvi looking at him.

P- Urvi, I'm sure you were updated with the happenings. Now your culprit is in front of you. Tell your punishment for them.

Urvi looked at all her husbands who were looking at her with teary eyes. She took a deep breath and spoke.

U- Empress. Thank you for punishing my culprits and also giving me the opportunity to punish my culprits. I always thought my husbands would protect me. They gave promises yet they broke it time and time again. I forgave them for it too. But this time they went too far. 

Looking at Yudhister she spoke.

U- The husband who everyone call Dharmaraj staked his kingdom, his brothers, and me as if he owned them. I would like to ask Arya Yudhister, why did you stake me. I heard the justification you gave to the empress. You did this because of your DHARM. Then tell me oh-so Dharmaraj, where was Dharma when you staked your brothers? Where was your Pati Dharm when you staked your wife? WHERE WAS IT? You staked yourself before staking me. How could you stake me when you lost yourself before staking me. Stop talking about Dharma when you don't even know what Dharma really means? She shouted.

Y- I am sorry.

U- Sorry? You are sorry. Hahaha. Will your sorry undo the things that happened to me? WILL IT? She shouted.

Urvi then looked at Bheem.

U- Then my next Arya. Bheem who has the strength of 10000 elephants but couldn't beat those who tried to disrobe me.

Bheem cried silently.

U- Then, my dear husband who won me in the Swayam Var. The great Dhanudhaari Arjun, the best student of Dron Acharya, couldn't even save his wife from her plight. Where was the great archer? Did your bow become so heavy that you couldn't lift it up? 

Arjun looked at her feeling suffocated.

U- Arya Nakul and Sahadev were the ones who tried to stop the happenings, but they are also at fault. They should have stopped their brother from staking when they knew that what their brother is doing is Adharma. If Empress did not reach in time, I would have been disrobed. She cried.

Nakul and Sahadev couldn't look at Urvi. 

U- The Pandavas did Adharma. I, Urvi, Pandav Patni, no longer consider the Pandavas as my husbands. I no longer have anything to do with them. From now on, I am no longer the Kul Vadhu of Hastinapur. Saying this, she took her Chudamani and threw it. The stones broke.

Kunti- Please Putri. Don't do this. Relationship doesn't break this easily.

U- Stop it Rajmata Kunti. It's because of you that I am in this situation. You, being a woman, why couldn't you understand my feelings. Because of you I had to marry all your sons. Is this your upbringing. Is this what you taught your sons? To stake woman. To break promises. What am I saying? What should I expect from a person like you. You are that woman who flowed her newborn baby in Ganga River and left the child to die. But now I am no longer your daughter-in-law. I, Urvi, princess of Champa Rajya, curse that the Pandavs will be the reason for the destruction of the Kuru Vansh. She then looked at Priya. Empress, you can give any punishment to these people and I will have no problem with it.

Priya nodded. Kunti ran down and stood in middle of the Sabha.

K- I beg you, forgive my sons. They did this unknowingly. 

P- What are you made of Rajmata Kunti? Your dear sons were in their sound mind when accepting the Dyut invitation. Your son was in his sound mind while staking his ex-wife. They are guilty and they will get their punishment. If you come in between, you too will get punishment. Stand aside Now!

P- I am announcing the Pandavas punishment. Yudhister hands is to be burned. He shall be whipped 100 times and his weapons taken away. Bheem and Arjun will also be given 100 whip lashes and their weapons to be taken away from them. Nakul and Sahadev will have their weapons taken away. They need not be whipped as they did try to stop the Dyut. 

Bheem got angry when Priya told to take away their weapons. He beat the floor of the Sabha due to which the Sabha started to stake. Due to this, Priya fell down and rolled down. She held her stomach and her cries were filled in the Sabha. Everyone was shocked.

P- My Baby. Someone, please save my baby. She then became unconscious. 

Karna immediately went and took Priya in his arms and went away. 

Shock was in everyone's face and they left the Sabha. Kunti looked at Priya who was unconscious. 

Hi guys. Hope you like the chapter.

Was the punishment is enough for the Pandavas?

What will happen to Priya?

Vote and comment.