~I Gotcha Back~

I am down for whatever, No matter how ya act.

You never have to worry about a thing"

It's been about a month since the whole thing with Andre went down. It still gets to Li and we try not to bring it up at all. But we can tell when she's thinking about it, cause she will just be staring off into pass. Or if you make any sudden moves around her she flinches. For her and her alone took the guns out the house cause i didn't want her thinking about them being there. We just try to keep her distracted, happy, and looking forward to this baby that is growing in her stomach. We took Li to the doctor the next day to see if she and the baby were okay.  They she was fine a few bruised ribs and some bruises but other than that she was okay and her pregnancy wasn't harmed in anyway. Anyway it's just Li at the house to night cause Ti had some things to handle and Ro was out doing something not completely sure what she was going but she wasn't home.  We were playing around in the kitchen and she was making me try these weird combinations of food.

Baby please try it? No Li there is no way in hell I am eating that. Please I promise it's not nasty. She was looking at me with her big doe eyes. I can't turn her down when she looks at me like that. Fine I'll try it, but if I get sick you are taking care of me. Come on Jay you know I will take care of you, now eat this. She's feeding me tortilla chips with peanut butter and strawberries. So how was it? It was actually kind of good. See I told you it was good she said kissing me.  Mmm... but you taste better I said licking her lips. I do don't I. Yeah you do. One thing led to another and she was on the island covered in various fruit toppings. I was going to town on her and she was loving every second of it when all of the sudden the doorbell rings. Who the hell is that she said sitting up. *This always happens when things are getting good, somebody comes knocking on the door* I don't know babe you stay here okay I said putting my shirt back on.

Yo who the fuck is knocking on my door I said pulling it open. Nice to see you too Sis. Oh hey B what's up? I need a favor. Okay what is it I said pulling the door shut behind me? Oh so you not going to invite me in? Sorry I can't right now I was in the middle of something, but any way what's going on. I got myself into some trouble with them guys I've been hanging with and now the cops are looking for me. What the hell B you can't stay out of trouble I am tired of bailing your ass out all the time. What was it this time? Jay I promise you I didn't have anything to do with it I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and I tried to get them to stop, but they wouldn't.

I am confused B, how are you involved then? My homeboys decided they wanted a little action so they invited over this girl named Aaliyah over to the crib. We were smoking and shit was all cool. But next thing I know I look over and they holding the girl down, doing her. She's screaming bloody murder and I was trying to help her out but one of the dudes knocked me out cold. I woke up an hour later, she was still there, and they were all gone. I helped her out the house and to the car and I drove her home. Next thing I know cops is looking for me. All I could do was shake my head and look down. Damn B why you hanging around them niggas in the first place? Did you make sure she was okay after you dropped her off? I am sorry sis I don't know why I am not hanging with them niggas no more after that. Yeah I got her number some how and called her to make sure she was okay but she didn't answer. Listen B I got you, but seriously you need to cool it on the extra activities. I am not playing one more slip up and I am sending you to Florida with auntie cause I can't continue to look out for you if you end up in jail. Thanks Sis and I promise you I will stay straight from now on.

Good well I gotta get back to what I was doing. So which one is it this time? Nosy ass why you wanna know? Because you got 3 bad ass girlfriends I know your sex life is popping. Just tell me is it Tionne?   Naw her and Ro ain't here right now so it's just me and my Lili. Damn I should have known it was her. Jay do me another favor? What is it? Kiss me I wanna taste her. Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you, I am not kissing you. That weed must still be in yo system asking me something like that. Come on Jay just one taste of her and I promise i will leave. I looked back at the door and then at him. *I know Li is going to kill me if she ever finds out about this. *

Okay just one taste but I swear if you tell her or anyone else I will deny it and if your ass tries anything on her I am going to kick your ass from here to Texas and back. I got it Sis don't tell anyone ever. Exactly! Open your mouth. He did as told and I stuck two fingers in his mouth.  He was almost sucking on my fingers. Nigga that's it, you gotta go you got your taste that's it. Okay sis, but damn she taste hella good. I know now let me get back in there to her I said closing the door on him. I know i am gonna regret that one day I thought to myself as i walked back in the kitchen to see Li alseep on the island. I laughed damn there went my evening, i cleaned her up and then put her in the bed and called it a night.

****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

Dang what kind of Chronic was B smoking? and them dudes were mad foul for what they did to Aaliyah! Now to the biggest thing...Jay really letting B taste Li off her fingers. Smh! We will see how Li takes that news when she finds out or if she ever finds out.

Comment & Vote Let me know what you think! All the loyal fans lurking and not commenting and voting I wanna know what are thinking too.

Okay Loves Night!!!