~Dedicated~

***Disclaimer*** This chapter is rated R so if you can't handle sex don't read it. If you don't like girl on girl don't read it. And if you are to ignorant to understand that this is a fictional book and that these girls are not,nor have they ever been into girls don't read it. Other wise please enjoy the beautiful sex scene between the four of them. Lolol!

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****

Jay baby do you still have those candles in the room? Yeah Li, they're up there why you ask? Give me 30 minutes and then I want yall to come up stairs. 30 minutes later she came back down and got us when we got to the bedroom there was lit candles everywhere in the room. Li baby what's going on. Shh she said putting her finger over my lips. We are going to re-seal this relationship and say sorry the right way okay baby. All I could do was nod my head as they all 3 began to undress me. Li put her hand over my hear and I put mine over Ti's and Ro and they put there's back over Li's. Jay I so sorry for not letting you explain that day. I realized that you were only looking out for me and that you didn't want me to leave. I am also so sorry for taking the girls from you. I am so sorry baby for everything. I'll pick up from there Ro said. Jay I am so incredibly sorry for putting you in that position with Ti and Li. I know you were only trying to help me out. I took advantage of you and your feelings and I am truly sorry. I looked at Ti. Well I guess its my turn she said looking at me. Jay you know that I love you so much and that I never ever meant to hurt you the way I did. But you also know I fought for the last six years to keep your heart. So please forgive me what I did in the past to you and in this relationship. I look down and then back at them. Guess it's my turn i said laughing a little. I am sorry for shutting yall out and not letting yall know what was truely bothering me. I also wanna apologize for all the times that I pushed yall away hanging up on yall and just being plain rude to yall when yall were trying so hard to get me back. Finally I wanna say sorry to you Ro for not sticking up for you more, you were my responsibility and I should of paid more attention to what you were doing and stopped you. Your heart is still ours right, Ti said. Always and forever i said looking at her.

Ro kissed my neck followed by Li and finally ending with Ti, who couldn't just kiss my neck she had to mark her territory by leaving a big ass hickey on me. Did I argue? Hell no I enjoyed that ish to the fullest. The first up to say they were sorry was Ro. She had already made her way down and was eating me out so well. I mean this girl had bomb head game for real. She came up and slowly slid two fingers in me. I gasped because it's been a while since so it was like being a virgin all over again. Jay baby I am so sorry for the things I did in the relationship and putting you into that position. She was holding a steady pace and it was driving me crazy. Mmm...Ro it's okay I said in between moans. No it's not Jay I hurt you and I put you in a terrible position, when you were just trying to look out for me. Now she was starting to pick up the pace a little. Can you forgive me baby? She said going faster Yes Ro, oh my god yes I forgive you. And then she slowed down the pace and then slid out of me and kissed me on the neck.

She traded spots with Li, who was already ready no four play with her she slid in quick. Shit damn Lisa I said as she hit a medium pace off the bat. Baby you know how much I love you right? Yeah Li damn! I love you so much that if you had a dick I'd let you hit it raw. Of course Lisa would say something like that during sex. I know baby I love you the same I said losing breath. Are you gonna forgive me for my part in the break up. By now she was hitting my spot repeatedly. Shit yes Li right there. Right there? Yeah right there. I forgive you baby just keep going right there. She hit it a few more times before slowing down, pulling out, kissing my neck, and switching with Ti.

Saving the best for last she said, smirking and dropping down and eating me for a few minutes. Mmm...baby you taste good she said making a slurping sound. Now Ro has an incredible head game but Ti know how to use that tongue too. Oh my god Ti I said. You ready for me she said getting back up. You want this she said. Yeah I want that I said. How bad you want it? Damn now she's teasing me. Shit! Ti just do it already. Why so demanding baby girl? Because you teasing me and I really want it. She finally slid all three fingers into me. Is that what you wanted? Yes thank you. That slow pace didn't last for long cause that's not Ti's style it's a roller coaster with her. Jay I am so sorry for how it ended she said ramming into me, slowing down, and ramming me again. I know Ti, mmm... shit I forgive you, I had a part in it too. You know what? What is it baby? I am gonna cum for you. You gonna cum for us baby? Yeah I am gonna cum for yall. Okay baby, let it go. I started to shake and then it happened, my first orgasm in 4 years.

Fuck! I said lying back on the bed! She slowly pulled out of me and then each one of them took turns kissing my neck, with Ti being the last one and sealing it. That's ours always remember that okay! Ti said. It's always been yalls and I never broke that seal. I said sliding to the end of the bed to stand up but quickly lost footing and fell. Damn we put it on you didn't we Li said helping me up. Yeah and I missed the hell out of it too! I went to get a quick shower and then we all put on some pajamas and got into bed in our old spots, Ti to my right, li to my Left, and Ro on Li's left. Now this is how it was always meant to be. Before I knew it we were all asleep.

The next morning I woke up thinking everything that happened last night was all a dream. But then I felt a familiar feeling that I hadn't felt six long years. I slowly opened my eyes to see Li laying on me sleeping. I looked over to my left and Ro was sleeping cuddled up next to me and on my right Ti was doing the same. I gently kissed Li's forehead to wake her up. Hey Baby she said smiling at me! Hey babe, did last night really happen? I said rubbing my head. Yeah Jay last night really happened. And yes we are all back together back at home where we belong. So yall aren't ever leaving me again? No we aren't going anywhere baby Ti said in a sleepy voice. Never again Ro said finishing off the statement. Oh thank god, I thought I was gonna have to bust a cap in yall, to make it clear where you needed to be. I said laughing. They all just looked at me like really. I am joking babes; I would never shoot at anyone of you intentionally. Mental note never talk about shooting at one of them, trust it won't end well.

So baby now that we are back on good terms I have something I want to tell you. Okay Li I am listening. Well I have to go back to Honduras next week. What, why next week Li? Because baby I feel like with all the crap that's been going on I just need to cleanse and get myself back in a better place. For me, for us in this relationship, and for the girls, they don't need to see me wildin out all the time. That's not the type of mom I want to be to them. I understand and I get it, I just want you to be safe when you are there. I want you to come back home to us and the girls. Baby, you know I will and I promise I will only be gone 3 weeks tops. 3 weeks Lisa! I said sitting up with her still on me! I am use to the girls going on tours and being gone for long amounts of time, that's cool but when they go somewhere separately it scares the hell out of me literally. Jay listen to me she said running her hands across my face and putting them behind my neck. I promise you I am going to come back home safe and sound with not a scratch on me okay. You promise, because if something happens to you I swear Lisa I am going to go crazy. I promise, here give me your pinky, I pinky promise to you that I am going to be beyond safe and come back to you and the girls safe, with not a scratch on me. Then she kissed our pinkies and then me. Now that she's said that can we please go back to sleep? Ti said looking at us like we were crazy. We just laughed at her, yeah Ti go back to bed. Good thank you. She's so not a morning person as you can tell. I got my girls back and I don't ever plan on letting them go ever again.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****

Wow that was some intense ish don't yall think. Them apologizing for the stuff that went down in the past. Y'all pay close attention to Jay's apology.

***Announcements***
Dope books for y'all to check out.

-ZendayaColeman- Change- this book is so good, I am addicted already
Chilli_Carter_TC- The Players Game & Lover's Quarrel- Only the first chapter is up but its fire already.
SheMoansBlah- Murder she wrote, Black Roses which she is putting back up after the incident. And Bad Boy: The first Lady. This is my home so check out all her books.
lili_lopes321- Welcome to the Hood, my other addiction.
shyxtrill- No matter what- this book is dope as well.
TLC-2pac-Aaliyah- Hot temper 2- This book is currently playing with my emotions
And last but certainly not least Monkey_Lopes - Cake, good ass book as well.

That's my list of favorite books, so check em out! Peace, love, and chicken grease.