TEAM BONDING PART 2

"BUMBLEBEE!"

Dozing off, attempting to enjoy the peace and quiet, the yellow and black mech jumped with a fright, wide awake, right out of his seat.

"Knockout!" Bumblebee cried, placing a servo on his chassis. "Primus, don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry," Knockout apologized.

Bumblebee sighed and rubbed his temples.

"It's alright. So, what do you need?"

"Oh. Well, you see, our Energon stores are kind of... sort of... out?"

"What do you mean we're out of Energon?"

"Well..."

"Someone's been hogging all the Energon for themselves!" Starscream accused, stalking over to the other two mechs.

"Excuse me? I did not!" Knockout countered. "If anyone's to blame for us being out, it's you, Starscream!"

"What? Me? How is this my fault?"

"You keep getting yourself injured! Every planet we've visited so far, you're the one who comes out looking like a beaten pile of scrap metal! I practically used all of our Energon stores to get you back on your pedes every single time!"

"Still, how is any of that my fault?"

They're fighting again. Perfect.

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?"

Bumblebee's optics flashed open and landed upon Moonracer standing in the open doorway, data pad in one servo, and the other settled on her hip. She did not look happy.

"By the stars, it sounds like a warzone in here. I could hear you all the way down the hall! Do you not know how to have a civilized conversation?"

"Sorry, Moonracer." The squabbling mechs immediately apologized.

Well, at least I can count on Moonracer to keep those two under control.

Bumblebee adjusted his optics to look behind Moonracer, beyond the door, and into the hallway.

Where's Steeljaw been during all this? He couldn't have possibly not heard Knockout and Starscream's shouting. His sense of hearing is better than all of ours combined! Is he just ignoring us? Or did he finally make his room sound-proof? I told him to let me know if he made any adjustments! No. Even if he did, it's not like he would tell any of us, let alone me.

PING!

An Energon alert.

Well, that should be enough reason to get Steeljaw out here.

.

. .

. . .

The planet – Polaris – resembled the Earth's poles: a frozen, seemingly lifeless wasteland. The wind whipped, sending flurries of snow scattering across the sparkling blue and white terrain.

"Great, another cold-aft death trap," Starscream snarled, wrapping his arms around his frame. "The Earth ones were bad enough. No way on Cybertron am I going on a planet-sized version of one of those things!"

"Energon, Starscream! Energon!" Knockout argued.

"I am not freezing to death, Knockout! Besides, I can handle being without Energon longer than the rest of you."

"Fair enough," Bumblebee agreed, mostly so he didn't have to listen to Starscream complain every two seconds about something or another. "Remember, Starscream, Moonracer is going to be here, too. Don't cause her any trouble, got it?"