TROUBLE

Trigger Warning: sexual assault!

.

. .

. . .

It started out as a perfectly normal day... But since when do days that start out like that ever stay that way?

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"Knockout! No!"

"Why not?"

"Well, let's see..."

"What's going on over here?" Starscream asked as he approached Moonracer and Steeljaw, the two just standing outside of the med-bay.

"Knockout's trying to convince Bumblebee to do something," Moonracer answered as she watched the argument unfold.

"And how long have they been at it?"

"About an hour, maybe longer," Steeljaw answered.

"Well, I wish you luck with breaking them up anytime soon," Starscream scoffed.

"And where are you going?"

"To my room for some recharge."

Not that it's any of your business.

"You know, we really should give him his own room," Moonracer admitted after Starscream rounded the corner. "I know he's a dangerous criminal and all, but I still hate how he's been so helpful so far, and yet..."

"He is still restricted to a cell if it's not an emergency or mission-related," Steeljaw interrupted. "I agree, – in my perfectly, non-biased opinion – but you want to try telling the others that?"

If Moonracer said anything else, Starscream didn't hear. He was out of earshot by now, and personally, did not feel like sticking around.

I have nothing against Moonracer or Steeljaw. Knockout and I are working things out still, and most likely will be for a while. Bumblebee, however...

Starscream shook his helm with a growl.

The former scout considers me, as he so eloquently put it, a flight risk. The Pits be damned, he puts more trust in that beastly rival of his than me! Of course, I can't blame him. I don't think I would trust myself, either. Or, I could be looking at this all wrong, and he trusts the two of us about the same, which might as well be non-existent.

Lost in his thoughts, Starscream didn't notice that he had already reached his destination until he slammed face first into the door. He recoiled a couple steps with a loud clang and raised a servo to rub the point of impact.

"This day," the Seeker growled, opening the door with his free servo.

Starscream was about to make a B-line for his berth when something caught his optic. It was the Lightbender Knockout had given him after they left Velocitron. The dark purple orb, glowing bright blue/green, was resting on the shelf next to his cell. Today, something about its aura drew him closer.

"I think I'll keep you handy for a while," Starscream hummed, picking the Lightbender from its place and turning it over in his claws, entranced by its mysterious beauty. "I can't help but think that something's going to happen."

His attention remained on the Lightbender for another minute before grabbing some material and retreating to his berth.

For however long it took, Starscream didn't care. The Seeker wasn't paying attention to time flying by as he carefully – artistically – crafted a wing clip for his Lightbender, and angled it in a crease of his armor by his wings so that it couldn't be easily seen or removed.