LUST, LOVE, AND MISCREANTS

Trigger Warning: sexual assault and character death!

.

. .

. . .

Steeljaw struggled to escape his captor's hold. Unfortunately, Thundertron's servo has a crushing grip on his wrists.

"I admire your fighting spark, but it's pointless," Thundertron stated.

"Like I wouldn't try," Steeljaw retorted.

When Steeljaw took his next step, he put a little too much pressure on his recently damaged leg and faltered. Instead of stopping and waiting, Thundertron tightened his grip and yanked his captive forward.

"Quit that!" Steeljaw snapped, stumbling once more. "I can't walk properly, you know!"

"Oh, my apologies!" Thundertron mocked.

Before Steeljaw knew it, he was being picked up and carried away.

"I didn't mean it that way!"

"But I can't have you damaging yourself even more than you already have, now can I?"

Thundertron leans forward and nuzzles Steeljaw while tightening his grip around the other's shoulders. Steeljaw twists and turns, trying to dislodge himself from the unwanted touches, but the Captain isn't having any of it. He angles his new hook-for-a-servo to slip under plating and graze soft protoform. The movement in his arms subsequently ceases and desists.

"You're only making this harder on yourself," Thundertron murmured, lips ghosting along his captive's neck.

"Shut up," Steeljaw hissed, a shiver running along his backplate.

"Mmm... I think a part of you likes this."

What? He thinks? No! Absolutely not! What the frag is wrong with him?

Steeljaw doesn't hesitate to retaliate. He manages to free one of his servos, flexes his claws, and slashes Thundertron, just barely missing taking out his optics. The Captain yells and shoves his captive off him as he allows his servos to assess his injury. Steeljaw takes the opportunity to put as much distance between himself and Thundertron as possible, but the universe doesn't seem to be on his side right now. Just as he was about to run, he stumbled into something solid.

I'm blocked by a fragging tree! Of course! Now of all times!

"You ungrateful little mech!"

Digits wrapped around Steeljaw's neck and hoisted him off the ground, slamming his frame against the tree...

"You are making things more difficult than they have to be, little Lupicon."

And ravaging it in a lust-filled high. Steeljaw tried to get away, but he could barely move. Once again, he was forced to tough it out.

.

.

.

.

.

"Frag, that was wonderful!"

Satisfied for the time being, Thundertron relinquished his hold. Steeljaw slid to the ground, exhausted. He may not have been the one initiating the action, but his frame took the brunt of the Captain's erotic frenzy.

"Well, are you just going to lay there?"

"If you want me to go anywhere, you're going to have to drag me," Steeljaw snarled.

Thundertron scoffed and rolled his optics. He yanked Steeljaw to his pedes and, with more force than necessary, twisted his arms behind his back.

"Do you not know how to keep that elegant muzzle of yours shut?" Thundertron questioned. Keeping a tight arm lock on Steeljaw, the Captain forced him to walk.