FAMILY REUNION

Knockout, Starscream, Bumblebee, and Steeljaw follow their rescuers further into the Daytrader. It is a large ship, no doubt about that, but the newcomers can't ignore the glaringly obvious fact that it is constructed from scrap metal.

BUMBLEBEE: Interesting place you got here.

"Like it? My friends and I put it together from scratch! We didn't have all the proper parts, so we had to improvise, but don't worry! I can assure you, it works perfectly!"

BUMBLEBEE: That's always good to know. By the way, thank you for the rescue!

"Of course! Not a problem!"

The autumn-colored mech twirls around on his heel and bows before his guests.

WRECK-GAR: My name is Wreck-Gar of Junkion, and the Captain of this ship! Pleasure to make your acquaintance!

BUMBLEBEE: Wreck-Gar? I should've known! I've seen you before, but we never formally met. My name is Bumblebee. I was part of Optimus Prime's team during the War. I only remember because we were on Junkion once.

WRECK-GAR: Oh, yes, I remember, too. I'll try not to hold your War against you or the Air Commander.

STARSCREAM: Former Air Commander, actually.

The femme laughs

"By the Allspark, that is rich! Never thought I would be online long enough to see the day, but here we are!"

The femme turns to face Starscream.

"What's the matter, Scream? Too much of a coward to face the past?"

A moment of silence.

STARSCREAM: Hello, Slipstream.

SLIPSTREAM: Oh, sure, now you remember me!

KNOCKOUT: Wait, Slipstream? As in the Decepticon Seeker? I thought you were supposed to be offline! The database says you were Killed-In-Action!

SLIPSTREAM: Missing-In-Action. Your information is wrong...

She points to Starscream.

SLIPSTREAM: And all because of you. Figured you were lucky enough to be rid of me that easily, were you?

STARSCREAM: Last anyone saw, you were buried under a pile of rubble! As far as we were concerned, you went offline!

SLIPSTREAM: Don't act like any of you were concerned for my survival! I know we both hate each other, not to mention we were in the middle of a War, but we're still family! Did any of you even bother looking for me?

STARSCREAM: We didn't have a choice! Megatron wanted us to move on! Anyone who couldn't make it had to be left behind! We weren't allowed to look for survivors!

SLIPSTREAM: You could've at least tried!

FODDER: As interesting yet depressing as this history lesson is, I have to get going. These bodies are starting to get a little heavy.

Everyone watches Fodder walk away with his load of Vehicon corpses.

KNOCKOUT: What's with him?

SLIPSTREAM: You mean aside from his attitude?

Starscream fails to silence himself as he snorts in amusement. He immediately realizes what he has done, and once he hears a blaster powering-up, ducks just in time to avoid being shot. His team-mates are startled by the action. Starscream himself, not so much. He radiates annoyance instead of fear as he turns to face Slipstream.

STARSCREAM: You missed.

SLIPSTREAM: That was a warning shot.

STARSCREAM: Sure it was.