SEEKING SPARKS

After picking up Moonracer and Phantomjaw, the Daytrader had to double-back in order to retrieve a few members that voluntarily stayed behind on a fertile planet to search for Energon and other necessary resources, which will take a while, as the quantum warp drive had burned through its power and needs time to recharge. At least nobody's bored!

Steeljaw and Phantomjaw played Catch Up in the privacy of their own room.

Knockout and Moonracer hung out with Dead End and talked about Breakdown and Velocitron.

Bumblebee remained on the bridge with Wreck-Gar as they discussed what to do next.

Slipstream would have gladly remained by her lover's side...

"SUNSTORM, GET BACK HERE!"

But much to her chagrin, she had to deal with her brothers.

"Curse my spark, what did I do to deserve this?" Slipstream grumbled, shaking her helm. She feels something hot approaching her, and in an instant, a golden, fiery glow shoots past her.

"HI, SLIPSTREAM!" Sunstorm greets.

A second later, a silver blur sped past her in the same direction as Sunstorm.

"DON'T INTERFERE!" Starscream warned.

Famous last words before there's a crash, followed by shouting. Slipstream laments her misfortune and jets on over to the bridge, transforming in the doorway.

"Please don't tell me they destroyed anything important!"

"We're fine, thanks for asking!" Starscream snapped. He twisted his helm to glare at his twin, who was splayed out beneath him. "Though Sunstorm won't be for long."

"Aw, come on, Scream!" Sunstorm whined.

"Don't pull that scrap with me, Sunstorm! I'm not falling for it!"

"Blazing stars, Scream, you can be so annoying!"

"Look who's talking!"

"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!" Slipstream shouted.

"Slipstream, love, calm down. It was a simple accident. No one was harmed." Wreck-Gar spoke, approaching the femme and wrapping his arms around her frame.

What is with those two? And why does he keep calling her 'love'? Starscream pondered. They can't possibly be...

"Hey, Scream, you alright?" Sunstorm asked, waving a servo in front of his brother's faceplate. "You seem kind of angry. Are you still mad at me? Scream?"

"WHAT?"

The silver Seeker's voice echoed throughout the room, startling everyone, including himself.

"Sorry," Starscream rasped, then pointed to his sister and Wreck-Gar. "I'm just wondering why you two are so..."

"It's because we're conjunx-endura, Scream," Slipstream interrupted, wrapping one arm around Wreck-Gar and placing the other on a cocked hip. "Got a problem with that?"

Silence fell.

Starscream subconsciously decided to take his leave. Nobody bothered to go after him once he was gone and out of sight. He walked the halls with no destination in mind. He was too busy racking through his processor, trying to figure out how Slipstream and Wreck-Gar, such seemingly opposite bots, could become so close that they're willing to spend the rest of their lives with each other. As much as Starscream would love to have someone like that, he felt it was impossible. His options are either offline, or had betrayed him in some way or another.