SUFFERING FULL CIRCLE

Knockout couldn't see where they were going, courtesy of his face being buried in Brimstone's plating, and Bumblebee was too busy trying to break free of Cannonball's hold to focus on much else. When they stopped, Knockout felt himself being moved.

"Uh, Brimstone, I thought he was paralyzed?" Cannonball asked.

"FRAG!" Brimstone snapped, accompanied by a loud thump.

"You need me to knock him out?"

"No, you idiot! I had to move him for a nanoklik so I could open the door!"

"Oh, so he wasn't moving by himself?"

Brimstone turned and glared at his mate.

"Sorry."

Brimstone vented, no longer in the mood to berate his partner further. He opened a door and proceeded down a dimly lit corridor to the brig.

"Alright, you two, welcome to your new home, however temporary it may be," Brimstone spoke, sounding disinterested.

"You want this one in the same cell?" Cannonball asked, gesturing to Bumblebee. Brimstone waved a dismissive servo as he dropped Knockout on the floor.

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

"Do you think Thundertron would be alright with that?"

Brimstone barked out a laugh, startling the others. He turned on his heel and placed a servo on a cocked hip.

"Does it look like I care?"

Cannonball shrugged. He released Bumblebee, both from his grasp and from the shackles.

"You're not leaving us chained up in here?" Knockout asked, but his question was immediately overshadowed by Bumblebee's.

"What does Thundertron plan on doing to Steeljaw?"

Brimstone and Cannonball smirked at each other. It was an unsettling sight.

"What? What is he going to do?" Bumblebee pressed on, becoming frantic.

"Well, let's just say the Captain isn't the one you have to be worried about," Brimstone chuckled.

"Yeah! Why do you think he asked us to meet back up with him as soon as possible? Because we're the interrogation specialists on the Tidal Wave!" Cannonball explained, sounding quite pleased with him and his partner's position.

That just made Bumblebee and Knockout panic even more than they already were.

"You're not going to get away with this!" Bumblebee shouted, all riled-up after learning of Brimstone and Cannonball's specialty. He's prepared for a fight, and isn't going down without one.

Sensing his defiance, both pirates became giddy with murderous glee.

"We can't kill you, yet, but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun," Brimstone said, showing off his sharp teeth.

"Bring it on," Bumblebee hissed.

Knockout and Cannonball looked on, only one of them enjoying the spectacle. Bumblebee was doing much better than what Brimstone thought the yellow and black mech capable of, but it wasn't enough. Despite all his training and field experience, Bumblebee has never felt more out of his depth. Brimstone is vicious, unrelenting, calculated; like a Decepticon, but different.

"Somethin' the matter?" Brimstone taunted. He kneed Bumblebee in the undercarriage and kicked him to the side, knocking him unconscious. "There, now we're done here!"

"Too bad the red one's paralyzed, I wanted to see you fight again," Cannonball admitted, making room for his partner to get out.

"Trust me, it wouldn't have been much of a show," Knockout muttered. "By the way, when will I not be paralyzed?"