𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌

For centuries the wizarding world thought that they were the superior community.

But after watching a movie on the avengers that all soon changed; they weren't at powerful as they once thought. There were god's that could end the lives in a second if they wanted to, and just normal muggles who could do the same.

Thor Odinson could easily killed them all with just a bold of lightning, and Loki Laufeyson or Odinson could just stab them really.

And the muggles technology was far more advanced then they thought.

But what scared them even more is Phoenix Potter, from what just happened they watched her die and then come back to life with powers.

"Th- that's impossible. Phoenix is... nothing." Rosette said making the avengers glare at the girl.

Phoenix stood up angry, "Oh come on, why can't you just accept for one minute that I'm better than you for once?!"

"Not for once, Phoenix you are so much better than that spoiled brat. You always have and always will be better that her." Melina said as she walked over to the young girl and hugged her.

Lily stood up, "I'm sorry who are you?" Lily asked as she walked over to Rosette.

"My name is Melina Vostokoff." she said with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"You're Russian?" Lily asked with a disgusted tone.

"Of course."

"You got a problem with Russians or something?" Bucky asked as he walked over along with Steve and Sam.

Lily looked Bucky, Steve, and Sam up and down, "Well well, who are you three?" Lily asked with a flirtatious smile, Steve, Sam, and Bucky backed up, "I'm Steve Rogers and this is James Barnes and Sam Wilson." Steve said and Phoenix and Bucky shook their heads.

"Steve you know you don't have to say your guy's full name right?" Phoenix said and Steve looked down with an embarrassed smile, "Sorry."

"James. That's funny cause that's my husband's name." Lily said while swirling her hair with her finger.

"Ha, that is funny." Bucky said uncomfortably, "Alright why don't we watch the next movie." Natasha said and everyone nodded.

Bucky couldn't get to his seat faster along with Phoenix who this time sat next to Bucky and Pietro.

Phoenix knew what was about to happen in this movie. It was the first time both of them met, and in this movie... he kills her...