𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Shit, I should've listened to Phoenix

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Shit, I should've listened
to Phoenix.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

[Fire crews hose down the buildings. A red and white medical chopper flies overhead.]

SHARON
Call MI-6, see if we can get Micro Forensics to hurry this up. We need the whole team here in two hours or it's not worth it.

[Sharon strides through with a man in a green jumpsuit. They pass T'Challa who sits on a bench looking stunned. There's a cut on his head. Natasha sits on the next bench along.]

NATASHA
I'm very sorry.

T'CHALLA
[He glances at her. He's holding an ornate silver ring which he toys with between his fingers.] In my culture death is not the end. It's more of a . . . stepping-off point. You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet, they lead you into the green veldt where . . . you can run forever.

NATASHA
That sounds very peaceful.

T'CHALLA
My father thought so. [He puts the ring on his finger.] I am not my father.

NATASHA
T'Challa. Task force will decide who brings in Barnes.

T'CHALLA
[He clenches his fist.] Don't bother, Miss Romanoff. I'll kill him myself. [He walks away.]

[Steve phones Natasha. He's standing on the street in a cap and dark glasses.]

NATASHA
Yeah?

STEVE
You alright?

NATASHA
Ah, yeah, thanks. I got lucky. [Frowning she looks around, then stands up.] I know how much Barnes means to you. I really do. Stay home. You'll only make this worse. For all of us. Please.

STEVE
Are you saying you'll arrest me?

"Am I the only one who feels the tension between Nat and Steve?" Phoenix asked as she lent slightly into Bucky so both him and Pietro could here her, "No, no. I feel it too." Pietro agreed and Bucky nodded along.

Across the great hall was Rosette burning holes into Phoenix's head. She hated her sister even more than she did before these movies, Rosette was always the one who got attention, but Phoenix was taking it away, and god was she pissed...

NATASHA
No. Someone will. If you interfere. That's how it works now.

STEVE
If he's this far gone, Nat, I should be the one to bring him in.