𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

➖➖➖➖➖➖That's cute

➖➖➖➖➖➖
That's cute.
➖➖➖➖➖➖

Cut to a vehicle driving down the same road Monica, Phoenix, and Bucky drove in on. Text on screen reads, "24 HOURS LATER." Cut inside the vehicle. Two people sit in the front seats. The camera pans past a man to Darcy. She looks around at the other passengers.

"Oh look it's my friend Darcy." Thor said with a smile on his face, "Didn't she tase you?" Loki asked and Thor shrugged his shoulders.

DARCY
Hey.

Across from her and the man next to her are another man and woman. The man looks at her.

DARCY
What's your field?

MAN 1
We're not supposed to talk to each other.

DARCY
Hm. Boy Scout leader. Got it.

She turns to the woman.

DARCY
And you?

WOMAN
Nuclear Biology.

Darcy turns to the man next to her.

MAN 2
Artificial Intelligence.

DARCY
Astrophysics. We got the full clown car. It means whatever the threat is, S.W.O.R.D. clearly has no idea what they're dealing with.

MAN 1
I'm a chemical engineer.

DARCY
No one cares.

DRIVER
Alright, grab your gear.

The vehicle stops. The back doors open to a full S.W.O.R.D. camp. Darcy walks around and passes Hayward. The camera pans up to show more of the base. Text comes on screen which reads, "S.W.O.R.D. RESPONSE BASE/OUTSIDE WESTVIEW, NJ." Cut back to Darcy as she walks and looks around. A S.W.O.R.D. agent approaches her.

AGENT
Ms. Lewis.

DARCY
Dr. Lewis.

AGENT
We have your gear set up inside.

She follows him into a building. She watches out of a window as some other agents fly a drone into the energy field, causing the drone to disappear.

DARCY
Those drones you're sending in, what kind of data are you getting?

AGENT
I'm afraid that's highly classified.

DARCY
You can't see anything?

He doesn't respond. She puts her bag down.

DARCY
F.B.I., Army. I saw the Air Force Office of Special Investigations out there.

She sets down a briefcase.

DARCY
Research Lab, Space Command, too. A bona fide, joint, multi-service response. Really looking forward to the commemorative T-shirt. Is there somewhere a lady could get a cup of coffee?