𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

(Me? Updating three days in a row? Never heard of it.)

➖ ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖How on Earth is that

➖ ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
How on Earth is that...
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

[Cut to the Midtown High's rooftop. MCU Peter Parker is sitting there, broken and miserable. Ned, Phoenix, and MJ walk up to him and embrace him as he cries in their shoulders.]

MJ
Peter, there's... there's some people here... Who... [She, Phoenix, and Ned very slowly let him go]

[He gets up and notices Webb and Raimi Peters at the top of the school's tower. The jump down to his level]

MCU Peter
Hey, wait, wait, whoa!

Raimi Peter (holding up his hand)
Sorry... about May.

Webb Peter
Yeah. Sorry. I got some understanding of...

MCU Peter
No, please don't tell me that you know what I'm going through.

Webb Peter (sighs)
Okay.

MCU Peter
She's gone... and it's all my fault. She died for nothing. So I'm gonna do what I should've done in the first place.

[MCU Peter reaches for the box.]

Raimi Peter
Peter...

MCU Peter
Please, don't. You don't belong here. Either of you, so I'm sending you home. Those other guys are from your worlds, right? So you deal with it. If they die, if you kill them... That's on you. It's not my problem. I don't care anymore. I'm done. I'm really sorry that I dragged you into this. But you have to go home now. Good luck.

[Peter reaches for the spell box, but Phoenix moves it away from him, wordlessly encouraging Peter to hear his counterparts out.]

Raimi Peter
My Uncle Ben was killed. It was my fault.

Webb Peter
I lost... I lost Gwen. My, uh... She was my MJ. I couldn't save her. I'm never gonna be able to forgive myself for that. But I carried on. Tried to, uh... tried to keep going, tried to keep being the... that friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, because I know that's what she would have wanted. But... at some point, I just... I stopped pulling my punches. I got rageful. I got bitter. I just don't want you, to end up like... like me.

Raimi Peter
The night... Ben died, I hunted down the man who I thought did it. I wanted him dead. I got what I wanted. It didn't make it better. It took me a long time to... learn to get through that darkness.