𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

I'm so sorry I haven't posted. I've had the flu and it sucked ass, so I'm back, I hope you guys like this chapter. Also, I have an idea, would you guys like it if I wrote my own movie for Phoenix and some cool OC's I wanna add, just a question, I kinda think that would be cool, and I have a sort of plot line, but let me tell you guys, if you all say yes then, imma tell you this. It. Will. Be. Very. Chaotic. And based in... space. Tell me what y'all think. But personally I think Phoenix deserves her own movie or show because she's just been tagging along for the ride, and I love her dearly. And of course some other hero's will be in it if I do, sorry I'm rambling enjoy this chapter.

 And of course some other hero's will be in it if I do, sorry I'm rambling enjoy this chapter

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Played by Todd and Sharon Davis.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The shot cuts to Darcy's monitor and then pulls back. She takes some notes, then closes her notebook and puts down her pen. Cut to an external shot of the main tent in the camp.

JIMMY
First and foremost, our main objective is to get any intel on Captain Rambeau and Ms. Romanova or Romanoff-

Cut inside. Someone wheels in some old-fashioned televisions. The camera pans from them to Jimmy talking to a group of people including Darcy and Bucky.

JIMMY
-but originally, this case was a missing person, so we're going to start there. We've successfully identified three individuals inside the Westview anomaly.

He places pictures of Wanda, Phoenix, and Vision on a board behind him.

JIMMY
Let's keep going.

Cut to a shot from the first episode playing on a monitor.

MRS. HART
This guest is leaving your home.

Darcy types something on a computer. Cut to another monitor with a large hexagon. Cut to Jimmy writing on a whiteboard.

BUCKY
Mr. and Mrs. Hart.

Jimmy turns to see Bucky holding up two pieces of paper.

BUCKY
Played by Todd and Sharon Davis.

He places them beside the pictures of Wanda and Vision. Cut to someone watching a scene from the first episode where Norm talks to Vision.

NORM
Computational forms. And no one can process the data quite like you, pal.

AGENT
Agent Woo.

Jimmy turns and receives a file from the agent.

NORM
You're like a walking computer!

JIMMY
Abhilash Tandon is Norm.

Jimmy puts Abhilash's file up on the board. Cut to him writing on the whiteboard. Darcy continues working on her computer WHILE Bucky looks at everything worried.