𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

Everyone in the great hall looked over at the avengers and the avengers looked at each other, knowing that they could have handled that situation way better than they did.

But what most of the people in the great hall wanted to know is what did Bucky do to Phoenix? They already knew that Bucky shot her in the head, but what else did he do? Bucky knew what he did you unforgivable, but Phoenix knew he had no choice but to do it.

Bucky was the person who trained her in the red room and Phoenix knew that and she no longer cared, because if he hadn't, she wouldn't have met her family or the real him for that matter.

"Wait Tony did you call me a nuke?" Phoenix said as she looked at Tony and he nodded, "Yeah, because you basically are." Tony said and Phoenix shook her head.

"Oh, this is bullshit!" Rosette exclaimed as she stood up and Wanda was fucking done with her shit, "Oh why don't you just shut the fuck you, you spoiled little brat!" Wanda yelled as she stood up and threw Rosette across the room with her powers before Phoenix quickly stood up and placed her hand on Wanda's shoulder with a smile, "Don't waste your time, Wands."

Lily stomped over and tried to hit Phoenix, but Bucky was quicker and grabbed Lily's arm with a cold glare on his face, "Don't. Touch. Her." her said slowly.

"You saw the movies; I don't play nice to people who hurt the people I care about." Bucky said coldly and Phoenix silently and slowly removed Bucky's metal arm from Lily's arm moved him to where he was standing in front of her.

Phoenix placed her hand on the side of Bucky's face, "Hey, are you okay?" she asked, and he nodded, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." he reassured her.

"Alright let's watch the next movie." Sam said while eyeing the pair with a smirk on his face, "Yeah, let's watch the next movie." Bucky said as he tore his eyes from Phoenix's, and everyone walked back to their seats.

Natasha lent over to Sam, "You felt that tenson too, right?" she asked, and Sam smirked, "Hell yes I did."

Black Widow