𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Okay so this will be the last chapter of Infinity War, and everything is messing up, so there might be a few parts missing, I'm so sorry if it stops making sense.

I've also got couple of comments about more movies and tv shows for Phoenix to be in so if you would like to see Phoenix in something that isn't listed already please comment and I'll see if I can put her in it, I would love some suggestions.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖You should have killed me

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
You should have killed me.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

(Cut to Wakanda where the Avengers and Wakandans are struggling against the Outriders. Suddenly, a large beam of light lands nearby, and the Avengers and Wakandans stop to look up as the axe flies through the air, electrocuting the Outriders. Thor appears with his new axe Stormbreaker, alongside Rocket and Groot.)

BRUCE
[laughing with joy] Hah! Hah! Hah! You guys are so screwed now!

THOR
BRING ME THANOS!!! (He charges toward the hoards of Outriders, followed by Groot and Rocket)

[Cut to Titan, where Thanos appears in front of Doctor Strange, who appears to be the only one there]

STRANGE
Oh, you're much more of a Thanos.

THANOS
I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission.

STRANGE
You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts.

THANOS
And where do you think he brought you? (Star-Lord is near by behind wreckage with his weapon ready, and Spiderman is above the structure where Strange sits.

STRANGE
Let me guess. Your home?

THANOS
(Smiling reminiscently) It was. And it was beautiful. (Thanos uses the Reality Stone to show Strange Titan before it was destroyed) Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution.

STRANGE
Genocide.

THANOS
But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass. (The illusion fades into the true state of Titan)

STRANGE
Congratulations. You're a prophet.

THANOS
I'm a survivor.

"Like hell you are." Phoenix said, "A survivor doesn't do this shit."

STRANGE
Who wants to murder trillions.