𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

Hello everyone, I'm back. I'm so sorry it's taken me a few days to post, I've just been helping my sister, but I'm back. I may not be able to post some days and I'm sorry about that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. You guys are great and an amazing day!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖They're evacuating the airport

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
They're evacuating the airport.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

[Back at the Joint Counter Terrorist Centre:]

ATTACHE
It's just a matter of time. Our satellites are running facial, bio-metric, and behavioral pattern scans.

SECURITY CHIEF AYO
[to Natasha who's standing in their way] Move, or you will be moved.

T'CHALLA
As entertaining as that would be . . .

"That would be very entertaining to see." Bucky said and T'Challa and Shuri nodded along.

NATASHA
You really think you can find him?

T'CHALLA
My resources are considerable.

NATASHA
Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes . . . so you could probably do that in about half the time.

T'CHALLA
You know where they are.

NATASHA
I know someone who does.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

[Under an overpass:]

SHARON
Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car.

STEVE
It's low profile.

SHARON
Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd. [She opens the trunk of her car, revealing Steve's and Sams's gear.]

BUCKY
[He sits behind Sam in the getaway car.] Can you move your seat up?

SAM
No.

"Oh my god, you both are children." Phoenix.

STEVE
I owe you again.

SHARON
Keeping a list. [She glances at Bucky.] You know, he kinda tried to kill me.

STEVE
Sorry. I'll put it on the list, too. They're going to come looking for you.

SHARON
I know.

[They kiss.]

"EWWW!" Phoenix, Yelana, Peter, and Shuri yelled in unison, "HELL NO, CAP AND NAT BELONG TOGETHER!" Sam yelled and Phoenix and Bucky both nodded along with Yelana.