𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

All of the avengers look at each other, realizing that some of them are going to die, but families will also be made.

A huge smile went over Tony's face, "I have two daughters!" Tony yelled, making the sadness in the room lift.

"That movie was heartbreaking," Phoenix said, and everyone nodded.

"That shit hurted," Peter said while sniffing, and Phoenix stood up, walked over, and hugged Peter.

"Well, good news. Steve gets together with Nat!" Sam yelled, and everyone smiled.

"Who's ready for WandaVision?" Phoenix asks, and everyone shakes their heads. "I need a full day to recover from that movie." Tony said, and almost everyone agreed.

"Well, that is good news Mr. Stark because, I think it is time for Dinner and then back up to the dorms." Dumbledore said and everyone happily agreed.

After everyone ate dinner they went up to their respective towers, the avengers made their way up to Gryffindor tower and all of them sat down.

"My god was that eventful."Tony said right once he took a seat on the couch, "Agreed." Loki said as he sat down next to Tony.

Phoenix sat down on the floor and then came Bucky next to her, right once he found out that they got together and she didn't leave because of all the baggage he thought he had he was already in love with her, but she didn't need to know that just yet.

"Okay let's talk about the things we liked about the movies." Maria suggested and everyone agreed.

"Tony you first." Phoenix said and he nodded, "Alright. I loved that I have two daughters in the future." he said and Phoenix and quick hugged him.

They both separated and Tony smiled and danced around, "I have two daughters, I have two daughters." Tony sang making everyone laugh.

"Alright, I'll go next." Natasha said and Tony sat down, "I'm glad that I got to see Phoenix grow up. I mean she's 19 right now and in the last movie she was 25." Natasha said and everyone smiled, "I'm glad we got to see that too." Sam said.

And then came the cackle, "Well I for one liked the part where Phoenix lost her arm and her man at the same time." Rosette said as she and Lilly walked over, James no where to be found.

"Well I got them both back so in your stupid ass face Rosette." Phoenix said with a straight face.

Rosette sat there for a moment trying to think of a good comeback, "Well at least I'm not a mistake." she said making everyone around them gasp, Phoenix just rolled her eyes.

"Well I have way better parents then you do right now so go fuck your self."

Natasha smiled, "Damn right."

The next morning everyone ate and then sat down of the first T.V show.

WANDAVISION...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I won't be posting for a while so I can get ready for WandaVision and know where Phoenix is going to be, we will also have some special guests so I need to know what chapters to introduce them in.

I hope you guys have liked this story so far and have a great day/night.