𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

"We-we lost." Phoenix said and everyone looked at each other.

"Phoenix lost her arm." Tony said.

"Who was that girl at the compound, Nick?" Phoenix asked and Nick looked down, "Her name is Carol Danvers. I met her in 1995 and she's the reason I made the avengers initiative." he explained and all of the avengers looked around.

"Well on the bright side, Phoenix and Bucky FINALLY got together." Sam said and everyone chuckled.

"Yeah I won't ever get over that." Steve said, "Hey umm, Vee can I talk to you... alone?" Bucky asked and Phoenix nodded.

Both of them walk out into the hall and faced each other.

"Is that abou-" Phoenix started but was cut off, "Yeah."

"I mean... if that really happens... are you okay with it cause I am." Bucky rambled and Phoenix chuckled, and placed her hand over his mouth to stop him from talking.

"I am perfectly fine with it." she said before kissing his cheek and walking back into the great hall.

"All right that movie was traumatizing, let's watch the next one." Phoenix said after sitting back and Bucky coming right after.

"I agree." Loki said not liking that he really died, he didn't fake it he actually died.

"Yes let's turn on the next one." Dumbledore said before he turned on the next movie...

Avengers Endgame...