𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖Holy shit

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Holy shit.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Peter
Look, our technology is advanced...

Norman
I can help you. (smiling) You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. (nodding to Doc Ock) Octavius knows what I can do.

Otto
Fix? You mean like a dog? I refuse.

Peter
I can't promise you guys anything, but at least this way, you actually get to go home and have a chance. A second chance. I mean, come on. Isn't that worth trying?

Connors
Trust me, Peter... When you try to fix people, there are always consequences.

Peter
I mean, you don't have to come. I also didn't know that you could talk.

[The Lizard growls in disapproval]

"I still have no idea about what that thing is." Tony said and Phoenix and Pietro nodded, "I think he said lizard." Phoenix said.

Peter
But if you stay here... you're gonna have to deal with the wizard.

Connors
Ah, so, we go along, or die. Not much of a choice, is it?

Flint
I just wanna go home.

Max
Well, I myself don't wanna be killed, especially by a guy dressed like Dungeons & Dragons, so... what's your plan?

Peter
I have it all under control.

"Do you? Do you really?"

[He calls the group for a little timeout.]

Peter
(holding up the Machina) What are we gonna do about this thing?

MJ
Well, we need to find somewhere safe for it, right?

Ned
Yeah. Yes. Yes.

Peter
You got to take it.

MJ
Wait, what?

Peter
If something bad happens, I'll text you, and then you just push this and then it's all over, and they'll all be gone.

MJ
We're going with you. We're not gonna leave you.

Peter
You can't come with me. It's too dangerous. You guys have already done enough.

Phoenix
Peter, we're in this together.

Peter
I know we're in this together, Vee, but I can't do this if I know that you guys are in danger. Okay? So for me, MJ, please just take this. Please.