𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖I had a dream about it

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I had a dream about it.
It was so real.
I can have Phoenix read into it.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

[Marvel Opening Credits]
[Radio transmission sound]

ASGARDIAN PA
This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman! We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault – The engines are dead, life support failing! Requesting aid from any vessel within range...We are 22 jump points out of Asgard. Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here! This is not a war craft, I repeat, this is not a war craft!

"Wait why are Asgardian families leaving Asgard?" Loki asked and Thor shook his head, "I- I don't know."

[Inside the ship, Ebony Maw walks among the bodies of dead Asgardians. He steps over them as he speaks with no mind, as if they were scattered pieces of dirty clothing on a bedroom floor.]

EBONY MAW
Hear me, and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No...It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile...For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos.

[Loki is seen with the Black Order. He watches Thanos.]

THANOS
[Looking out the large window} I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless. [grabs Thor by the head.] It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say...I AM.

[Thanos holds up his hand to reveal the Infinity Gauntlet, which already hosts the Power Stone.]

THOR
[exhaustedly spitting blood from his mouth] You talk too much.

THANOS
[to Loki] The Tesseract, or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference.

LOKI
Oh, I do. Kill away!

"LOKI!" Phoenix yelled, "Why would I say that?" Loki asked with straight up confusion in his voice.

[Thanos sets the gauntlet on Thor's temple. The power stone glows brightly. Thor screams in pain.]

LOKI
[cringing and looking away from his brother's pain and has just thought for a few seconds] ALRIGHT, STOP!

THOR
We don't have the Tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard.

[Loki glances at Thor like he knows something he doesn't. He lifts his right hand into the air and the Tesseract reveals itself]