«|1|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝐼𝑅𝑆𝑇 𝐸𝑌𝐸 𝐿𝑂𝐶𝐾

I took a deep breath before receiving the telecom outside the big door of the Mansion "Assalam-O-Alaikum!

I took a deep breath before receiving the telecom outside the big door of the Mansion "Assalam-O-Alaikum!....." I trailed off as a very strict voice interrupted me "Your name and your purpose here"?

It took me whole 5 seconds to come back to my senses and ever so slightly, my forehead creased in confusion but shooking the negative thoughts back, i plastered a smile on my face before replying him politely "My name is Ayzal Hashim. Yesterday i got a call from Hamdaani Enterprises that I am hired to be a nanny of twins and details were emailed to me. If you want more clearance, You can check my email"

As I completed my short speech, the big metal door of the mansion slid aside. It was an automatic door. I internally sighed. Rich people i tell you are so wasteful, they use money like water, if only they helps the poor then i truly believe that no one will be poor anymore. Tell me if i am wrong.

I am dressed in an maroon long frock, styled my dupatta to my left shoulder, with an gold chain complimenting my fair neck. This chain which has a ring in between was the only thing from my mother. When she was all good and healthy, she told me that this ring is for her only son in law.

My natural curly waves were left open as usual and my face was free of any kind of makeup product. With no whatsoever accessories, i was wearing a plain gray kussa and was holding a simple handbag.

As soon as i stepped in, i was met with many stern, expressionless faces dressed in black and guns in their hands. Unknowningly i took a step back fearing a little. They seemed like some kind of trained bodyguards "Your ID card Mam, the email you received and please cooperate with us for the further checking, please follow the lady here" One of the bodyguard gestured me to the lady who was standing some steps away from me. No doubt his tone was very respectful but his voice was way too scary and stern.

I nodded my head because there are children in this mansion so this type of security is necessary. I first showed him my ID card and then the email. He nodded his head positively before i followed the lady in.

After a through checkup for any kind of weapon, another lady took me with her inside the mansion. After i was settled on the sofa, they offered me juice which i politely refused but seems like they had another plan as a woman in her 50s came, following her were 6 house helpers holding trays filled with snacks and tea.

No doubt i was baffled. They are treating me like an Disney princess. I immediately stood up saying "There is no nee...." I started but, was instantly cut off by an cheerful voice.

"Sit down young lady. Why are you so scared"? I passed her a nervous smile before sitting on the sofa again. I relaxed myself under her heartwarming smile as she took the seat beside me before gesturing the boys holding trays. They put down the trays one by one before walking away quietly. Why are there so many boys?