«|7|» 𝐷𝑅𝑂𝑃𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐻𝐸𝑅

2 months passed by in the blink of an eye

2 months passed by in the blink of an eye. Nothing basically changed. Mr. Hamdaani is as same as 2 months back 'Mr. Iceberg'. I gave him this name but Shhhh don't let him know this.

Zaroon still didn't want to be my friend, he don't eat the lunch i make for him and he always refuse my offer of the movie. University is going fine, daily Afreen and Armaan pick us up from the society gate. So yeah pretty much nothing changed but what changed was my bond with Zimal and with all the house helpers as it got strong. From the last 1 month i started to make the breakfast and dinner.

Mr. Iceberg told me to stop doing that as it is not my job but still i made him agree with me. When i used to live in the apartment, i never felt useless as i am used to do every work by myself but here i feel like i don't do anything and sitting without doing anything is not my cup of tea.

Zaroon don't know that i make the breakfast and dinner, maybe he knows or maybe not but he don't say anything but i don't understand why don't he eat the lunch i make for him. He is more difficult to understand than his father. “Sighs”

Right now i am getting ready for university. Today i had a late class so its 11: 28AM right now. I am wearing a long umbrella white gown with a contrasted pink dupatta «Scarf» which was settled on my shoulder, round cut stud like silver earrings and pink kussa. My hairs were left open as usual and with no whatsoever makeup, i applied moisturizer on my face and looking satisfied with my look, i picked my bag and books up before walked downstairs.

After saying my good bye to Mrs. Khalid and faris who were in kitchen i walked out of the mansion. I will tell you a surprising thing faris is Mrs. Khalid's son and he just completed his B.S degree in I.T. He is looking for a job and meanwhile helps around his mother. Her husband died 5 years back, he was also a employee of Mr. Hamdaani, so after his death faris did his best to help his mother in everything. He is a very hardworking guy.

I walked out of the mansion and started walking, today Armaan isn't going to pick me up because there is some problem with his car. I was walking by the road when a car stopped by my side. My first reaction was to get frighten but i took a sigh of relief when Mr. Iceberg's face came into view.

I am seeing him after whole 1 week. Fatigue was written all over his face, his eyes were expressionless but there were light dark circles under his eyes which were telling me that he hadn't slept for a few days now.

"Where are you going"? His hoarse, husky voice made me come out of the trance i was in. I saw his eyes travelled up and down all over me to again settled on my eyes. His gaze was so intense that subconsciously i put the hair strands behind my ear and felt my cheeks were warm. I was surely flushed by now.

"I am going to university" I replied him in a very meek and low voice that i instantly doubted, was it my voice?

Clearing my throat i greeted uncle "Assalam-O-Alaikum Rehmat uncle" He is Mr. Iceberg's personal driver and very kindhearted person. He was going to reply me back when Mr. Interruption spoke.

"Where is your so called friend who always picks you up daily"? He asked with a snort. His voice was cold but tone was colder. I frowned "There was a problem with his car....but anyway i am getting late so Allah Hafiz «Good bye» Sir" I replied him politely but i don't know why i was a little angry with his harsh tone. With that i turned to walked away but just to be stopped by his frosty voice.

"Get in the car" I turned towards him and narrowed my eyes at him "There is no......." He cutted me off as he semi yelled at me that i flinched in fear "Right now!" I really didn't wanted to sit in the car but looking at his hardened jaw and flaming eyes, i quietly sat in his car keeping a good distance between us.

Rehmat uncle gave me an assuring smile before asking and starting the car "How is the university going on Beta «Dear»"? I didn't looked towards Mr. Angrybird but from my peripheral vision i can see him closing his eyes against the headset "It's going good uncle Alhumdulilah. How is......" Mr. Iceberg cutted me off in between and i instantly passed him a glare "Partition" with this one word he again closed his eyes looking detached from the worldly possessions. This Man!

He is behaving like i forced him to drop me off at my university. I wanted to say that he should rest at home because i can see how tired he was but he just have to open his mouth to ruin my mood. I really wanted to ask him where was he in the past 1 week but all i could do was glare at him while his eyes are closed.

Rest of the ride was in pure silence as i passed my time using phone. As the car stopped at my university gate, i opened the door and was going to get out when i was pulled back by my bag. I turned and saw Mr. Iceberg's firm grip on my bag's strap "What"? I was damn irritated right now.

"Come to my study after university" With that he left the strap of my bag and again closed his eyes. My grip tightened on the bag in anger. He could've stopped me by asking. Getting out of the car i closed the door with a slight thud and politely thanked uncle "Thank You so much for dropping me off uncle"

"My Pleasure Beta «Dear»" Passing him a small smile i walked away but soon i stopped midway when Mr. Iceberg's words registered in my mind clearly.

Why did he wants me to come to his study? Did i made a mistake?