«|3|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝑈𝐿𝐸𝑆

I sighed as i stood outside the mansion looking at the gate anxiously

I sighed as i stood outside the mansion looking at the gate anxiously. I don't know why but i was a little afraid. Ya Allah! Ap mere sath rahiyeh ga «Do stay with me»

I felt a soft nudge on my arm sleeve and a smile made it's way to my lips as i turn to look at Ramish "Yes Jaan"? He was looking at me innocently with fear swirling in his black doe eyes, his hairs were covering his forehead and his chubby cheeks wanted me to pinch him softly.

He is shy and a very very nervous child. He wouldn't talk untill he is spoken to and panics alot in even small things but he is a very obedient child. My Jaan. As he had only me, i also have only him. My only family.

I sat on my one knee cupping his cheeks "There is nothing to be afraid of Jaan. You have your Ayzu right?...... then there is nothing to be fearful of. Okay"? He cutely nodded his head still looking at me and i placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Jaan was dressed in green sweater, blue pants and joggers and i was wearing a light blue short frock and trousers with a contrasted pink dupatta «Scarf» My wavy hairs were left open with white kussa and no jewelry.

"Greetings Ms. Hashim! Sir is waiting for you in his study" I turned and saw Mr. Hamdaani's P.A. I nodded my head at him with a smile and saw the men Mr. Hamdaani sent to pick me in the morning were taking my suitcases and bags inside.

I took a hold of Jaan's hand and walked in as he led us to the home office and in between i greeted Mrs. Khalid. She seemed super excited seeing me in the Mansion "May i have your name"? I asked as he knocked on the door "My name is Joseph Alfred Ma'am" He respectfully answered me and passing him a small smile we walked in as we got the permission.

"Good Afternoon Sir!" Mr. Alfred greeted him but we didn't heard any reply. Nor once i looked at him, my eyes were on the black tiles but i can feel his intense, piercing gaze on me. I shifted my attention from the tiles to Jaan as i felt him hugging my leg tightly. Before i would ask Jaan, I heard a deep, husky voice "Get out Joseph" I slightly flinched at his tone and dared a glance at him. His angry gaze was still intacted on me as he stood up from his chair. Mr. Alfred did what he was told to, he left the office closing the door behind.

I gulped a lump of ball and asked the very first question which came in my mind "How did you knew where i live"? I woke up with the continuous ringing of the bell and as i opened i saw 5 well built men standing infront of me. I felt very embarrassed and angry when i saw people were looking at me with accusing and judging eyes and while we were coming here, i recalled that i never told Mr. Hamdaani where i lived nor i mentioned my home address in the documents.

As soon as i asked him, he stopped in his tracks "You didn't greeted me" What the hell? "My apologies. Good Afternoon Sir! Now can i get my answer"? I uttered and was instantly met with his death glare "Never question me" I was going to argue but felt Jaan's hold on my leg tightened. I turn to look at him and lovingly stroking his hairs i asked him softly "What happened Jaan"?

He softly shooked his head negatively and stole a glance at Mr. Hamdaani before looking straight in my eyes. He is definitely scared of Mr. Hamdaani "Everything is fine and now like a good boy, give me a smile" telling him, I smiled widely at him. Once he told me, when i smile at him, he don't feel fearful so i always put in a soft smile infront of him. With my smile he also smiled looking at me. MashaAllah!

But my smile fainted as i heard Mr. Hamdaani's stern voice "You should've left him with Mrs. Khalid" I doubt he even blinked from the very second i walked in the office. His eyes are still on me, it's very awkward and uneasy for me "No need Mr. Hamdaani. He is only comfortable with me" I replied politely and passing me a glare he gestured me to sit on the chair. I first made Jaan sat on the chair and then only i sat facing Mr. Hamdaani.

He slid some papers infront of me before ordering "Read it" Why he have to be so stern? Ignoring his tone, i picked the papers from the table and my eyes widened a bit looking at a total of 5 pages filled with 100 of things, what to do and what not. Are the twins robot? This is too much.

"Twins To Do Things"

1: Wake up early at 6:00AM.
2: Breakfast at 7:00AM.
3: School at 8:00AM.
4: Brunch at 2:00PM.
5: Rest for an hour.
6: Violin Class of Zimal at 3:00PM.
7:Piano Class of Zaroon at 3:00PM.
.....................And it was going on and on. On the other 2 pages were the instructions for me what i can't do without Mr. Hamdaani's permission.

"Rules and Instructions For Miss Ayzal Hashim"

1: Can't take the twins outside.
2: Can't Question Yuhaan Hamdaani.
3: Everything given to the twins should be in Miss Ayzal's watch.
4: No extra chocolates or ice-cream for the twins.
5: No intemperateness for kids.
6: Can't enter the master bedroom.
...................And it was also going on and on. I internally sighed.

"These rules are no joke so you must follow them" He said in a grave voice with a soul shuddering gaze "Yes Mr. Hamdaani" I replied politely averting my eyes away. From my peripheral vision i saw him nodding his head in satisfaction "Kids will be home in an hour, your luggage is placed in your rooms. Now leave, Mrs. Khalid will lead you two to your rooms"

I furrowned "Why rooms Mr. Hamdaani? We only need one room" And what i met was his glare. Whats with him and his glare? Mr. Angry bird! "Your rooms are ready and i am telling you one last time 'Don't Question Me Ever Again'. Am i clear"?

"Yes! But Jaan will live with me in my room. I shall take my leave now. Thank You" With that i stood up and holding Jaan's hand we walked outside closing the door behind. Just as i closed the door i flinched in fear as i heard the shattering of things from inside. Jaan flinched under my hold "Everything is fine my Jaan. Just ignore everything" I softly said calming him down. His parents death left a deep fear in his heart.

"I am very happy Dear, you finally got the job here" I heard Mrs. Khalid's voice as she hugged me tightly. I instantly stiffened as i am not use to these types of gestures "You must be thinking why i look so excited, right"? She asked with a wide smile and I gave her a nervous smile "I am the only lady working here for decades and finally here's a beautiful lady beside those boys"

Yeah i noticed that there is no female in the Mansion beside Mrs. Khalid "Why is that Mrs. Khalid"? I asked curiously "Yuhaan just....... don't like women" From her tone i could tell she was sad and didn't wanted to tell any further so i just nodded my head.

"Who's this cute little boy"? She asked stroking Jaan's hairs lovingly "My little brother Ramish. My Jaan" I introduced him smiling at him. He was just blinking his eyes looking back and forth between me and Mrs. Khalid.

"Awe. I will call him pumpkin. Is that okay cutie" She asked Jaan sweetly and he innocently nodded his head and shyly averted his eyes downward
"Good. Lets make you settle here, shall we"? With that we followed her to our room.

 Lets make you settle here, shall we"? With that we followed her to our room