«|8|» 𝐼𝑁 𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝑇𝑈𝐷𝑌

When i get back home, I decided to freshanup first and after offering the 'Zuhr's prayer', i will go to study room as Mr

When i get back home, I decided to freshanup first and after offering the 'Zuhr's prayer', i will go to study room as Mr. Hamdaani asked me to.

I did 'Wuzu' and offered the prayer. After offering the prayer i recited some surahs and made my dua. Folding the prayer mat and putting it on the stand i made my way out. Just as i was going towards the study, I heard Zimal's voice asking for me.

Shooking my head with a helpless smile, i walked downstairs "Assalam-O-Alaikum Snowball! How was the school"? I greeted her placing a kiss on each of her cheek. A giggle left her mouth to make my smile widened. Such a cutie pie she is. I lovingly pinched her chubby cheeks before kissing her again.

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam pretty lady! School was good but i missed you alot" She greeted me back kissing my cheeks just as i did to her "Aweee i missed you alot too. Now go change your clothes i have placed it on your bed and come back quickly then we will have lunch together" from my peripheral vision i saw Zaroon rolling his eyes in our direction.

"Okay" Saying this Zimal ran upstairs "Slow down Zimal" Nodding her head at me she slowed her speed. I just laughed at her antics. I turned towards Zaroon as he was walking past me "Assalam-O-Alaikum little Bunny!" I greeted him and ruffled his hairs but he jerked my hand away softly. You know this is the progress because before this he always jerked my hand very rudely.

"Don't call me names, I am not close to you" With that he turned to leave but i stopped him "Don't you think that your this dialogue is a bit outdated now, you need a new and fresh one right"? I arched my one eyebrow at him playfully.

"I don't think so don't try to apply your poor tricks on me" I sighed. As expected of Mr. Hamdaani's child "I placed your clothes on your bed, go freshanup, i will set the table till then" I know he will not wear them, he never did but still i daily place his clothes on his bed.

I was going to the kitchen when Jaan walked in, in his school uniform and bag. How did he came home? Today i has to pick him up, after setting the table i was going to pick him up "Jaan, how did you came back home? Armaan's car is broken, he couldn't pick you up so how...." I asked him sitting on one knee infront of him.

Before he would answer me Rehmat uncle walked in replying my question "I brought him home on Mr. Hamdaani's order" Uncle handed me Jaan's bag and after saying his good bye, he walked out.

"Go change your clothes Jaan while i am going to set the lunch table" He nodded his head and headed upstairs and i was just looking at his fading figure. Unknowingly my eyes travelled to the study room. I should thank Mr. Hamdaani.

After helping Mrs. Khalid, i plated out the food for the 3 cutie pies and in that interval of time, the three walked in the dinning room. My three musketeers!

Zimal was wearing a green maxi type dress whereas Zaroon was wearing blue jeans and shirt. Jaan was wearing blue jeans with contrast of white t-shirt and yellow printed shirt. MashaAllah!

"Come quickly the food is getting cold" Zimal and Jaan ran to my side and sat down whereas Zaroon took his time to leisurely strolled around the chair away from me. I internally sighed.

I was putting morsels in Zimal and Jaan's mouths when Danish walked in, he is one of the house helper "Assalam-O-Alaikum Ayzal Ma'am! Sir asked me to convey his message that after lunch you may come to his study"

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam Danish! Okay i will be there Thank You!" I greeted him back and passed him a small smile and slightly went into a trance "You go pretty lady, we can eat with our own hands but dad's anger can't wait. Once he is angry no one can change his mood so you better go to him quickly" Zimal's serious voice made me come out of my trance and I laughed out at her cute and serious expressions.

"Okay Grandma" I chuckled playfully and stood up. I was walking upstairs but don't know why i was feeling nervous, very nervous. My hands were sweating profusely. Standing infront of the study door, I knocked the door and heard a faint come in.

"You asked for me, Mr. Hamdaani"? I asked politely with a low yet confident voice as soon as i entered inside and stood infront of him with just a table in between us, i met his dark blue eyes which were as dark as the night itself. So pure yet so destructive. Something was different about his eyes today.

I slightly shuddered under his gaze and instantly averted my eyes to the floor taking a deep breath and placed my sweaty hands behind my back 'Ya Allah!' Why the room was dangerously quiet?

"I will be straight to the Point......." He paused as he slowly stood up from his chair placing the file aside on the table and walked towards me. His every step could be heard cut and clear in this pin drop silent office. His steps noise was unknowningly a thunder to my heart.

His black Alexander McQueen shoes came in view as he stood an step away from me and i felt the oxygen was sucked of my body as he dropped an unexpected bomb at me.

"Marry Me"