«|16|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑅𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝐶𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑁𝑌

I wore a white floor length gown, the chest area was beautifully designed as small flowers and the cloak above the gown was same designed as the dress

I wore a white floor length gown, the chest area was beautifully designed as small flowers and the cloak above the gown was same designed as the dress. Wearing the matching diamond flower earrings, i wore the matching white heels and my hairs were styled in a beautiful flower bun.

With a little foundation on my face, the triple coating of mascara was doing justice to my eyes and red lipstick was giving me bold yet charming look. Applying the moisturizer on my hands, i faced the full length mirror infront of me. Feeling satisfied with my look i turned to leave when his closet door opened and he walked out looking dashing and handsome as ever.

He was wearing red 3 piece Armani suit, his shirt was white and with a patek Philippe grandmaster chime watch adorning his veiny wrists, he was looking stunningly handsome. I was so lost in his eyes that i forgot to blink but the second i saw a smirk forming on his lips, i averted my eyes from him and hurriedly walked out.

He closely followed behind but didn't uttered a single word. Coming back in the bedroom, he wore his red cloak which was hanging on the stand and with that his look was complete. MashaAllah!

Today it's his crown ceremony, i don't know about him, but i am feeling a little nervous because i have never attended these kinds of ceremonies. Its all new for me. I looked upwards when i saw him forwarding his right arm for me to hold it "Be confident in yourself and you will be fine" His voice was as usual stern and cold but it unknowingly soothed my hyperactive nerves.

I passed him a small smile before putting my hand in his arms. As we walked out, every corner of the palace was decorated with fresh fragrant flowers. Walking out of the palace, the red carpet was welcoming us with flowers were thrown at us.

At the end there was a big stage, which was decorated luxuriously. Everyone were standing close to their seats whereas 2 seats were empty. The middle chair was obviously of the king, the other chair was close to the king's and other were slightly behind these two chairs. Yuhaan was expressionless whereas i passed small smiles to the audience «villagers»

Getting up the stage, Yuhaan ignored everyone and we stood straight facing the people. The loud voice of drums and with people greeting us in an uproar in a distance was the only thing we could heard "Greetings to our lord/ Greetings to our Empress"

With Yuhaan's hand up in the air, silence spread across the palace. A man in his fifties walked up to the stage and slightly bowed his head greeting us both "Greetings to 'His Majesty' and 'Her Majesty" When Yuhaan nodded at him, he looked upwards but all i could see was respect and loyalty.

He was the first person who's greeting Yuhaan accepted. He must be his trusted subordinate "With our lord's permission. Shall we start the crown ceremony"? He asked respectfully. With Yuhaan's nod, the person gestured some servants who were holding something in big gold platters.