«|20|» 𝐶𝑈𝑃𝐶𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑆, 𝐴 𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐴𝑃

It's been 2 days that Yuhaan is not talking to me and the reason i tell you is so stupid

It's been 2 days that Yuhaan is not talking to me and the reason i tell you is so stupid. Just that i slept with the kids that night, he is angry with me. Seriously! Is he a kid?

Although his behaviour is the same as before, his icy glaring eyes still make me fear him internally and his expressionless poker 'Stay away' face is still as attractive and charming as before but somehow something is different which i couldn't pin point exactly.

I don't know why his little silence and ignorance is effecting me that much for me to put efforts to make him happy. Just why?

I sighed and looked around the kitchen to see the slight mess i made in order to make his mood good. I am making his favourite peanut crushed caramel cupcakes, not just for him but i also baked Zimal's favourite chocolate cupcakes, Jaan's favourite vanilla cupcakes and Zaroon's favourite strawberry cupcakes.

My lips curled up in a wide smile as soon as i heard the ting of microwave oven, i put on the heating gloves and pulled out the tray of cupcakes from the oven. The mouthwatering smell of hot cupcakes filled my nostrils and i placed the tray on the kitchen island.

"Yuhaan is going to love it my Dear" I turned as i heard Mrs. Khalid's voice behind me. I passed her a polite smile and mumbled to myself "I hope so"

"Just frosting is left" i softly said to Mrs. Khalid and opened the fridge to pull out the frosting. Mrs. Khalid softly held my face and kissed my forehead giving me a blessing "May Allah bless you my Dear" I passed her a soft smile and she walked out of the kitchen smiling to herself.

I did the frosting and keeping Yuhaan's cupcakes in the fridge i walked out of the kitchen to give my 3 sweethearts their cupcakes.

I first give Zimal and Jaan their cupcakes before walking in Zaroon's room. He was doing his homework and looking at me, a cute frown appeared on his handsome face.

A chuckle left my mouth and placing the cupcake infront of him, i brushed my hand softly on his forehead to make him relax his forehead under my touch. The innocence was dripping from his doe eyes as he was looking at me with innocent baby expressions.

"I made your favourite flavoured cupcake" I politely said sitting beside him. He innocently looked back and forth between me and the cupcake before slightly pushing the cupcake towards me saying sternly but his eyes were dim as if he didn't wanted to let go the cupcake "I don't want it, take it with you"

I passed him a polite smile before standing up "Eat it or throw it. Choice is yours" I said and walked out of the room but stood outside the room to see his next actions.

He first looked at the cake with longing eyes before looking at the door and softly held the cupcake in his beautiful baby hands. Taking a bite of it, a smile was pulled up on his face and automatically at my face too. With a contented heart i walked downstairs.