«|23|» 𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝐷𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝑇 𝐵𝐸𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑅

Putting Jaan and Zimal to sleep, i again went to Zaroon's room, from the effects of medicines he was asleep and his book was opened beside him

Putting Jaan and Zimal to sleep, i again went to Zaroon's room, from the effects of medicines he was asleep and his book was opened beside him. A smile appeared on my lips, shooking my head smilingly i picked the book and placed it on the side table.

I brushed his hairs away and kissed his forehead before putting pillows on his sides. Adjusting his comforter, i lastly glanced at him and walked out of the room closing the door behind.

Going back to Jaan's room, i took a quick shower, offered 'Esha prayer' and making a dua, i stood up folding the prayer mat. As my foots were paining, i slowly sat on the bed undoing my blooded bandage. The fresh blood started oozing out, my foots were both swelled and the pain was unbearable.

I slowly stood up and instantly hissed in pain, i took out the medicine box from the drawer and sat down on the bed. I first cleaned my foots then applied the ointment and at last bandaged them. Although there was a cut on my hand but the pain wasn't as unbearable as the foots.

Cleaning the mess and blood stains on the floor, i laid down beside Jaan and closing my eyes i went into deep slumber of sleep.

Around 3 in the night, Yuhaan came home. He looked towards the sofa in the hallway and his unknown hope shattered as he didn't saw her there. Although it happened only 2 times that he came home late but the both times, she was always seen here sitting there reading a book and her soft smile towards him was a refreshing feeling for him.

Fisting his hands, he walked in his room but yet again was miserably disappointed when he didn't saw her in the room. With a motto 'He don't care' he walked in the bathroom but his anger shot up when he saw her things weren't there.

In anger he threw everything placed on the shelf, the glass bottles shattered into thousands of pieces and a loud bang was heard the next second. The mirror was cracked, his knuckles were slightly blood filled but his rageful red eyes knew no bound to stop, he kept banging his hand on the mirror to break it into millions of pieces "How f*cking dare she? Who does she think she is"?