«|28|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝑇𝑊𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝐹𝐴𝑅 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐶𝐿𝑂𝑆𝐸

"I wanted to tell you this from a long time but

"I wanted to tell you this from a long time but.........i was late, too late......" Armaan trailed off as he stared at the table in daze. Right now i am at a coffee shop near my university.

I was going home from my university but midway Armaan called and asked me for a meetup so i asked Asif uncle to stop the car at the coffee shop. He is my permanent driver from the day i got married to Yuhaan, although i refused at first but who can stop 'The Yuhaan Hamdaani' from making people do what he wanted.

Getting out of my thoughts, i frowned looking at Armaan. Why is he behaving so weirdly? The hesitancy in his voice right now is very disturbing. I cleared my throat gaining his attention and he started again.

"You know what everyone thought like Mom, Afreen, they wanted you to be my bride......." I cutted him off right that second "Armaan stop it! Whatever it was but it was never from my side, it was just a wishful thinking of Aunty and Afreen. It has nothing to do with what you are saying right now" my voice came out a bit harsh as i was really angry. I don't understand why everyone think like that. I never thought of Armaan in that context. He was just a good friend and nothing more.

"Not just Mom and Afreen, it was my wish, i wanted you to be mine" I narrowed my eyes at him shooting draggers at his face before standing up "I can understand, feelings and thoughts are not in control but i am telling you for a last time, you are just my good friend, i never thought of you in that way. Moreover i am married now, if you had any feelings you shouldn't have told me now because it only weakened our friendship and nothing more" with that i turned to leave but gasped when he caught my wrist stopping me midway.

"Leave my hand" i jerked my hand away from his grasp spatting in anger. I don't like any non-Mehram touching me without my permission!

He mumbled a sorry asking dejectedly "We will remain friends right"? As i was going to answer him, a cold voice answered his question "Never" with that heard, a hand slid across my waist securely, the anger from before vanished in the thin air as soon as i came face to face with my husband.

This morning when i woke up for fajr, he was no where to be seen. My back was slightly strained because of sleeping in the sitting position all night but when i woke up i was laying on the bed with a comforter wrapped above me.

"She is My Wife, get this straight to your skull, the sooner the better because i will not think twice before dropping you dead at my feet" Yuhaan declared possessively and dragged me out holding my hand tightly but stopped at the entrance turning his face towards Armaan.

"Mark my words because you very well know Yuhaan Hamdaani doesn't make empty threats" His icy voice made the drop in temperature. His clenched jaw, fisted hand and dark eyes were enough to tell me he was beyond angry, he was in pure rage.