«|19|» 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝐻𝑂𝑀𝐸 & 𝐾𝐼𝐷𝑆

As he promised, that night when he came back, he was back to his usual cold and distant self

As he promised, that night when he came back, he was back to his usual cold and distant self. He slept holding my hand and in morning as expected i woke up in his arms. I don't even know why in the first place i let him hold my hand for sleeping, maybe i am desperate to sleep but whatever the reason i am the only one to blame at.

In the past, i don't let anyone touch me without my permission and now i don't even mind him holding me close even to the point that i had started to yearn his presence.

The next day at the ballroom party, we danced and surprisingly the hesitation, the fear i was feeling from before disappeared after Yuhaan asked me for a dance in the room. I doubt, he asked generally because i am hell sure, he asked to ease my fear.

I have assessed him wrongly from the very start, i thought of him as insensitive, heartless and emotionless man who don't care for anyone. He is a man with good intentions but only the problem is his way of doing.

As an example when he forced me to marry him but his intentions were good, he did it for his deceased brother, he did it for Zaroon and Zimal. He put ointment on my foot, although i didn't liked him holding my foot that time but still beneath his stern and icy face, he was a caring person.

He says he hate his fake relatives yet he didn't took any serious action towards them when he can destroy them in the blink of an eye but he didn't because he somehow knew the value of relationships.

I am noticing that i am not having nightmares from quite some nights now. They weren't regular, just once or twice a week but still i didn't got any.

Right now, we are finally going back to home. I will finally meet my sweethearts after so many weeks which felt like a lifetime.

Unintentionally, the mere Mansion has turned 'Home' for me. I know, i shouldn't have these types of thoughts but to be honest i don't have control over my mind. I had started to hope for the impossible.

I sighed and turned my head to look at him, his fingers were typing speedily on the laptop whereas his eyes were sharpened on the laptop screen.

Although his behaviour was the same as before, he wasn't ignoring me after the kiss but somehow there was a change in his behaviour, before this whenever i travelled with him in the car, he never worked in my presence but now look at him working without a single glance at me. I know, he could feel my gaze on him but he didn't even turned to glance at me for once.

I pushed out a soft breath taking a deep sigh and turned my head to look outside when my phone rang in my hand. Seeing the caller, my eyes lit up and i attended the call with a wide smile "Assalam-O-Alaikum! My Bobo doll" I waited for a horror shrill from Afreen because i know how she hated this nickname but what came was a rough and husky chuckle.