«|6|» 𝐹𝑂𝑂𝑇 𝐼𝑁𝐽𝑈𝑅𝑌

The day went by normally

The day went by normally. Afreen and Armaan dropped us back at Mr. Hamdaani's Mansion with Afreen's nagging of how beautiful the mansion is, which colour of room is mine and she was going on and on. In morning i and Jaan had to walk upto the main gate of this society because the guards weren't letting them in the society. It was actually my fault because it also happened with me the first time i came here so i should've told them beforehand. But anyway it happened so i can't do anything now.

I wanted to invite them in as Afreen really wanted to see the inside of Mansion but this is not my own home to invite them freely and moreover i clearly remember the first time i came here, they didn't let me in also. Maybe someday i will take permission from Mr. Hamdaani.

After the encounter at staircase with Mr. Hamdaani this morning, i didn't saw him after that not even on the dinner table. I felt a little down when i saw Zaroon didn't ate the lunch i prepared for him. Lunchbox came back as it was gone. But anyway i will try my best to be his friend soon.

Right now i am sitting in the hallway preparing for my presentation for the next day. Books are scattered on the table and only my typing on the laptop could be heard in this silent hallway. After making Jaan to sleep, I came here not to disturb his sleep.

After writing the last word of my presentation, my lips curled up in satisfaction and taking the sigh of relief i stood up to make my way towards the kitchen to drink water.

I filled the glass of water and turned to sit on the kitchen stool but the next second a scream left my mouth and the water filled glass shattered into pieces as my hold loosened on it.

Mr. Hamdaani stood infront of me with narrowed eyes. He was in his causal sleeping clothes. White T-Shirt and black loose trouser. Hairs were wet, it seemed like he took a bath some time ago. The heart attack i felt some seconds ago subsided and i took a deep breath to control my abnormal beating heart. Why didn't i felt his footsteps in this silent mansion.

"I- i........" I started but he cutted me off in between saying, more like scolding me "Are you stupid or what? Who the hell walks around barefooted"? Then only i realised, i was barefooted and subconsciously i took a step back only to hiss in pain as the shattered glass pieces pricked both my foots.

"Don't move!" I heard his irritated voice. I couldn't see his expression as my eyes were clenched tightly but i was hell sure that he was beyond pissed. I opened my eyes to see him going outside the kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows in both confusion and pain. Where is he going?

After some seconds he came back holding my pair of sandals from the hallway. I gasped from astonishment. Who could've thought 'The Yuhaan Hamdaani' will ever pick any girl's sandal, that too who is not his wife, nor friend, a complete ordinary stranger.

He placed my sandals infront of my foot and i was just looking at him mouth hang open. Placing it he stood straight infront of me with a three steps distance "Wear it" His cold voice echoed in this pin drop silent kitchen.

"Erm..." Not knowing what to say i hurriedly wore the sandals and slightly hissed in pain. He passed me a glare with his icy eyes and turned to leave. I followed him out of the kitchen and thanked him "Thank You Mr. Hamdaani" with that i turned to leave for my room. With every step i took from the kitchen, i was feeling the wet sensation of blood on my foot.

Turning towards me, he again passed me his famous glare before furiously ordering me "Shut up and follow me" Not daring to refuse his order, i followed him to the hallway where my laptop was still opened and books were scattered on the table.

"I was......" I wanted to explain him about this mess but trailed off under his glaring eyes which were saying 'Shut up and sit down'. First I wanted to bandage my foot and then came down to clean the mess in kitchen and taking my things back from here but....

I quietly sat down on the sofa and waited for him as he walked towards the nearby cupboard and took out a box which seemed like an medicine box.

He sat on the table infront of me and unintentionally i shrunk back. We had a staring competition for a whole 1 minute before he broke it off saying "Your foot" There was no one in this mansion beside the kids, house helpers all lived in the small apartments beside this mansion.

This society is called platinum palace where only the wealthiest of the wealthy lives. After searching for this society i got to know this is owned by Hamdaani corporation. I can't believe that the owner of Hamdaani corporation, owner of platinum palace, the wealthiest of this country, the infamous for his anger, the heartless and emotionless person do have feelings. There were rumours about him that he is so insensitive towards everyone that he couldn't even care for a dying person yet here he was sitting infront of me with a medicine box in his hands.

"It's alright Mr. Hamdaani, i can do this myself. Thank You so much" I politely declined his kind offer and extended my hand for the medicine box but his glare deepened instantly.

In the blink of an eye he pulled my foot up placing it on his thigh and a gasp left my mouth. Within seconds he pulled off my sandal and took out the tweezer from the box. As soon as i felt his cold fingers against my warm foot, the sensation that passed through my body was so intense that it gave me chills. I immediately tried to pull my foot out of his hold but his hold was as firm as an iron "Mr. Hamdaani, Please leave it, it's haram. I can do it myself"

I felt his hold tightened on my foot but he didn't looked towards me and pulled out a piece of glass from my foot "Ahh" A small shrill left my mouth at the pain and i heard his cold voice "Don't doctors touch you to give you treatment"? I really wanted to answer him that you aren't my doctor but swallowed my words back as i saw him pricking out the pieces with pure concentration.

After that i kept my mouth shut and only stared at his serious face. I was so engulfed in looking at him that i didn't realised when did he pricked out all the pieces and bandaged my both foots and stood up placing my foot on the floor because my sandals were blood filled.

"I never repeat myself but i am saying this for the last time. Don't ever refuse me, i don't like people who defy my orders" His voice was as usual cold, deep and commanding which can gives you shiver down your spine. With that he straight walked upstairs.

He didn't let me ask him when did i defy his orders and not even let me thank him properly. I took a deep breath closing my eyes and placed my head on the sofa headset.

Why was he so difficult to understand?