«|25|» 𝐴𝑇 𝐴𝐹𝑅𝐸𝐸𝑁'𝑆 𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐸

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Aunty" I greeted and she replied as she placed a kiss on my each cheek stroking my hairs lovingly

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Aunty" I greeted and she replied as she placed a kiss on my each cheek stroking my hairs lovingly. Jaan ran straight towards Afreen whereas she was passing me teasing looks. Aunty kissed Zaroon and Zimal but they were looking at them with dumbfounded expressions.

A smile formed on my face looking at them and i turned to look at Armaan. He forwarded his hand towards Yu....Mr. Hamdaani greeting him politely whereas Mr. Hamdaani was as usual stern and expressionless "Assalam-O-Alaikum!"

I turned to look at Mr. Hamdaani as he wasn't forwarding his hand. He side glanced me for a second before shaking his hand coldly. I internally took a sigh of relief.

We settled down and Zaroon squited closer to me whereas Zimal sat beside Afreen with Jaan beside her. Yu....
Mr. Hamdaani sat beside me putting one leg on another arrogantly and arm on the take of the sofa in a protective manner. His aura was powerful overpowering every person present here.

Everyone were feeling awkward because of Mr. Hamdaani's presence and just as i was going to introduce him, the bell rang. Armaan stood up and walked out of the drawing room. After some seconds, men in black or i say Yuhaan's bodyguards walked in. They respectfully bowed a little in our direction greeting us and placed several bags and fruit baskets on the table infront of us.

Slightly bowing again, they walked out quietly. I was used to it but Aunty, Armaan and Afreen weren't, their mouths were hung open "A-ayzal Dear, what's this....." She trailed off as Yuhaan replied sternly but there was still a hint of politeness in his tone "Just some small gifts for you all"

I sighed audibly and introduced him to everyone "Aunty meet my husband Yuhaan Hamdaani" just as i introduced him Afreen gasped and abruptly stood up placing her hands on her mouth "D-don't tell me, you are 'The Yuhaan Hamdaani' The mysterious hot and happening CEO of Hamdaani corporation"? Her dramatic little speech was a bit too exaggerated. I cautiously turned to look at Yuhaan and he was expressionless but still his eyebrows were slightly furrowed together.

"Words young lady" Aunty glared at her but she just mumbled still as shocked as before "That's why i was thinking that i had seen you somewhere" He didn't replied so i answered her in his place "You guessed it right" I didn't know why but at my answer his expressions warmed up.

"Now stop your overacting and sit down........" She passed me her best glare and sat down. I continued "This little bunny here is Zaroon and that little snowball is Zimal" Aunty passed a smile looking at the kids and i continued to introduce the rest to Yu...Mr. Hamdaani.

"She is aunty Sumaira, Afreen my silly best friend and Armaan" Afreen mumbled a 'I hate you' as i introduced her as my silly friend. I kept my urge in to smile at her stupid expressions. She is really silly. Mr. Hamdaani nodded looking each of them one by one.