«|18|» 𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁, 𝐷𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸 & 𝐴 𝐾𝐼𝑆𝑆

"No! I don't want to eat anything

"No! I don't want to eat anything. You can go now" I politely told the petite girl dressed in the royal uniform but i was pissed off internally. Last night Yuhaan blasted the bomb on my head saying that i have to dance with him in the party arranged in his honour to be the king.

Although i had classes of dance before coming here but still i was panicking because i feel like i can't do it perfectly. The girl respectfully nodded her head before leaving the room quietly.

I sighed and stood up going towards the big glass window. The sky was pitch black as the clouds were thundering against eachother. The rain was pouring making me breath the fresh fragrance of soil. The drops were drumming against the window like the low whispers of the rain in the air and the chilly environment made me fold my arms to rub them soothingly.

I was wearing black net style simple long shirt, black plazo and black net dupatta «scarf». My hairs were as usual open and with no makeup, i was still looking pleasing to the eye.

The flapping and stirring of the curtains against the cold wind was like a shallow pearls ripened from the depth of the ocean. The moment was peaceful but my heart was restless.

I again took a sigh and turned to change my clothes into something warm and cozy when Yuhaan walked in. He was dressed in a 3 piece black Armani suit, coincidentally we were both twinning today. Black!

Closing the door behind, he calmly took off his coat and hanging it on the stand, he sat down on the sofa putting his one leg on another, one hand on the armchair and the other on the sofa take. But the thing that was making me nervous, were his eyes.

His eyes never left mine from the moment he came in the room. He was staring so damn intensely that i had to avert my eyes from him "Why are you staring at me like that"? I finally asked him but i hated myself because my voice came out too low for my liking.

"Like what"? His deep husky voice reached my ears to make a chill rustled down my spine "Like....like you want....like intensely" i paused two times in a row, i wanted to say like you wanted to eat me raw but wouldn't it change the context of my line completely?

"So, how do you want me to look at you Bivi «wife»"? the calmness in his voice really made me want to strangle him "What's with this Bivi word? Call me Ayzal" unintentionally this Bivi word was giving me stupid hopes which i didn't wanted to have.

"Are you not"? His calmness was making me crazy "I am but a contracted one" I sternly made a remark and was going to the closet room when a knock on the door made me stop in my tracks "Come in" His cold and murderous voice resounded in the room against the heavy pouring rain outside.