«|4|» 𝑅𝑂𝑂𝑀 & 𝐾𝐼𝐷𝑆

"This is your room Dear" Mrs

"This is your room Dear" Mrs. Khalid gestured inside the room opening the door for us "Thank You Mrs. Khalid" I politely thanked her and she softly replied cupping my right cheek lovingly "No need bacha. Rest for a bit till the children will arrive" Saying this she turned but i stopped her asking abruptly "Can i get a prayer mat, It's Zuhr time"?

"Sure! I will get it right away" She replied with so enthusiasm that i got confused at her reaction. Saying this she walked out excitedly. Frowning hard, I kept looking at her retreating figure until she was truly out of my sight. What was so exciting? But anyways......I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Jaan do you want to take a nap"? I asked him making him sit on the bed. He shooked his head negatively but gestured me to sit beside him. As I sat down he placed his head in my lap and closed his eyes. I smiled and lovingly stroked his hairs "Do you like the room Jaan"? I asked softly and he nodded his head with his eyes still closed. I smiled placing a kiss on his temple and looked around.

The room was very big and luxurious, black and white in colour. A king sized bed with a side sitting area, washroom on the opposite side, there is another door, I guess it's a walk in closet. These rich people i tell you, I really wanted to face palm myself. This room was way size in twice than my apartment. Overall MashaAllah the room was very beautiful. Ya Allah! Thank You very much.

I was in my thoughts when i heard a slight knock, i turned and saw Mrs. Khalid walked in with prayer mat in her hands "Thank You Mrs. Khalid" I said softly with a smile playing on my lips "You are way too polite Dear and please don't call me Mrs Khalid, it makes me feel oldie" She said with a chuckle and placing the prayer mat on the sofa she walked towards me. I nodded my head smiling and asked playfully "So Aunty will do"?

"Of course not, it's also make me feel oldie, my name is Rubina so Beena will do" I chuckled and replied with a Okay "You offer the prayer and have some rest" She said smiling and walked out.

Light snores of my Jaan could be heard from my lap, one last time i kissed his cheek and softly placed his head on the pillow. As i was in Wuzu, I covered my head properly with a shawl and offered 'Zuhr Prayer'. After completing my namaz, i recited some Surahs and pulled my hands up for Dua.

'Ya Allah! Tuhi Mera parvardigar hai, Tuhi hai iss Jahan ko banane wala, Tuhi har cheez par qadir hai, Tuhi hai har insan ko paida krne wala, mjhe paida krne wala. Ya Allah mjhe tujhse koi shikhwa nahi hai, koi shikayat nahi, mujhe bas sidhe raste par hi rakhna. Ya Allah! Mjhe Nahi pata ke mein Kiya galat kr rhi hoon or kiya sahi bas mera sath khabhi na chorhna or mjhe itni himmat dena k mujhe Jo yeh nie job mili hai, mein issko sahi se kr pao or apni Ammi ka jald se jald operation krwa pao. Ya Allah unko shifa dede. Ameen Sumameen'