«|10|» 𝑁𝐼𝐾𝐾𝐴𝐻 & 𝐶𝐿𝑂𝑆𝐸𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆

"I do" a lone tear rolled down my cheek when i heard him say 'I do' for the third and last time

"I do" a lone tear rolled down my cheek when i heard him say 'I do' for the third and last time. My fate was signed away. Nobody could see my face as it was under the veil and i am very thankful for it. I quietly rubbed my tears away with a thought that i was doing this for my Mama.

That day first i went to hospital to meet Mama, after that i went to my old apartment to pick my sketchbook. I likes to do sketching when i feel too lonely or pressurised. I was going to come back after picking up the sketchbook but Afreen's mother sumaira aunty took me to her house for the dinner. After having dinner i don't know when i fell asleep but thankfully Afreen wake me up. Armaan offered to drop me off, i accepted it thinking about Jaan and as i thought Jaan was still awake waiting for me. I sighed at my foolishness. But anyway nothing could be undone now.

This nikkah was held at home and there was basically no one beside the kids, house helpers, Mrs. khalid and Mrs. Hamdaani.

I didn't told Afreen about this nikkah because i don't have a courage to lie at her face and moreover i am 100% sure that if i had told her about this nikkah then she must've murdered me the very second. But I know i have to tell her.

I was wearing a red gown with a embroidery work on the borders of the gown. It's dupatta «scarf» was a bit heavy but not uncomfortable. I was not wearing the heavy kind of jewellery just the pair of jhoomka's were enough for me and red pair of kussa were adorning my feets. My hairs were in a loose bun and with minimal makeup my look was complete.

For the first time i applied dark red lipstick and I can confidently say that i was looking beautiful. Before this, i was never a fan of makeup because i don't feel the need to use it but what the people say that you are beautiful because of your makeup and what not but the truth was makeup just enhances your beauty, your features. It brings out your bold side out which is unknowingly hidden in your own shadows.

I really didn't wanted to get ready but Mr. Hamdaani came himself to order me. He said that no one can know about the contract, everything should seem real. After everyone got to know that me and Mr. Hamdaani are getting married, firstly their reactions were of shock and then the happy ones. If they only they knew the truth!

Jaan was confused about this, Zimal was on cloud nine and she already started to call me Mommy. Zaroon was very angry, even today he hasn't even stepped out of his room. I don't understand why he hates me so much. I tried everything to be his friend but he is just not ready to be my friend. I sighed internally.

As the nikkah was done, i was made to sit in his room on his bed. After Mrs. Khalid left closing the door behind, i finally pushed off the veil from my face and took a deep, fresh breath. I am telling you being a bride is so damn exhausting!