«|15|» 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝑈𝐼𝑁𝑆 & 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑃𝐸𝐴𝐶𝐸

The next morning as i expected, i woke up in his arms and as the previous morning i was the one hugging him whereas he was just holding me softly in his embrace

Deeply sighing at my stupidity, i held his arm from my waist to place it on his waist. As usual i was having a morning feast with my eyes because he was shirtless yet again. Ya Allah! Why is he so stubborn?

I was so engrossed in my wonderland of feasting him that i didn't realized his blue orbs were staring right back at me. Just as i realized my mistake, I averted my eyes wishing him the morning in a meak voice "Good Morning"

I tried to sit up straight on the bed when in a reflex i was pulled back in his hardcore chest and his deep husky voice entered my ears like hush making a shiver of pleasure rustled under my core "Where are you going"? It was like he was also confused at his own question.

"It's fajr time, i am going to offer the prayer. You are awake so please offer the prayer and it's not an order, i am requesting you"

"I am saying this for a last time Ayzal, i don't believe in this prayer thing, give me a proof that your Allah will listen to my call because 'He' never did"? His voice was not stern or hard, he was genuinely asking me this question.

"Do we need a proof that Allah exist or we have to see Allah to offer prayer for 'Him'? Prayer is like a hope which gives you inner peace and the Holy Book «Quran Pak» is the answer to our every single question. Love is selfless, i know you don't like your mother but do you know, Allah Ta'alla loves us more than 70 mothers. Not just 1, 2 or 3 but more than 70 mothers. Allah Ta'alla's love is unlimited and pure of any kind of evil. Just give it a try, believe me you will feel the magical peace"

He kept quiet for a whole 1 minute, before letting me go, he turned to the other side breaking the eye contact with me. I internally sighed. Time is great, he will get his way back. Insha'Allah!

I took a bath and wore a silk floor length green anarkali gown, the neckline of the gown was V shaped and with puffed sleeves, the dress was stunningly beautiful. I hurriedly blow-dried my hairs and wrapped a shawl like dupatta «scarf» over my head, i walked out.

He was staring at the ceiling lost deep in his thoughts with his arms folded under his head but as soon as i walked out, his gaze shifted to me. We stared in each others eyes for a minute before i averted my eyes from him but i could still feel his intense gaze burning holes on my face. I was definitely flushed by now.

Tapping my cheeks for a second to waver off the light blush, i started to offer 'Fajr prayer'. After offering the prayer, i placed the prayer mat back at it's place and started reciting the Holy Book «Quran Pak» in my phone as i couldn't find the Holy Book here in the room.