«||𝐸̀𝑃𝐼̂𝐿𝑂̂𝐺𝑈̂𝐸̀||»

"Thank You so much Bivi «Wife» for this little princess

"Thank You so much Bivi «Wife» for this little princess. Thank You for making me father once again. Thank You for making my house a HOME" Saying this he kissed the little one who was sleeping in the lap of her mother.

After kissing his newly born daughter Yuhaan placed a soft kiss on his Bivi's forehead. Ayzal closed her eyes taking in the pleasure of his love and care before speaking softly "Thank You Yuhaan. Thank You for never leaving me. Thank You for being there for me. Thank You for your trust, your care, your support, your love. Thank You for everything" Yuhaan stroked her hairs before pecking her lips softly "You can never understand what you are for me Ayzal. You are my peace and much more than everything in this world"

***********
"Mommy why little princess is not opening her eyes"? Zaroon asked Ayzal while frowning slightly. Ayzal smiled softly before ruffling his hairs and replying him "Because she is sleeping Bunny and........" she trailed off as Zimal semi yelled at Zaroon "She is my little princess not yours" Zaroon instantly passed her a glare and was going to scold her when Yuhaan walked in with a bowl of soup in his hands.

"Don't fight, She's the little Princess of everyone" Yuhaan said with a soft curl of his lips and sat beside Ayzal to make her drink the soup but Ayzal scrunched up her face "Please can i not drink it? I dont want......" She trailed off as Yuhaan pushed the soup filled spoon in her mouth "You don't have a choice" Ayzal passed a glare at him and gulped the soup down the throat. A chuckle resounded in the room and everyone turned as Yuhaan's mother walked in with Jaan following behind.

"It's good for health Ayzal Dear" Mrs. Hamdaani said stroking Ayzal's hairs lovingly and Jaan sat beside Ayzal. Yuhaan softly nodded his head at her words and made Ayzal drink another spoon of soup. Ayzal just sighed looking at the duo and scrunched her face looking at the soup.

"Any names for our little princess"? Mrs. Hamdaani asked sitting to the other side of Ayzal beside Jaan, Yuhaan slightly shooked his head at her question and looked at Ayzal to which she passed him a smile "I have"

"I want to name her......Husniyah" Yuhaan instantly snapped his head at her staring deep in her eyes before averting his face to the other side. Anyone could tell he was getting emotional. Tears started to roll down from Mrs. Hamdaani's eyes and kissing Ayzal's forehead she made a small dua "May Allah bless you my Dear"

"Why you all are sad"? Zaroon asked narrowing his eyes at them, Jaan hugged Ayzal and Zimal asked innocently looking back and forth between everyone "Yes why you all are sad? Husniyah is a beautiful name and if you all didn't like it then we can change our princess's name"

"We aren't sad.....now stand up Your Mommy needs to rest" Mrs. Hamdaani stood up gesturing the kids to stand up. They all nodded seriously and stood up walking out.