«|27|» 𝐹𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑌 𝐾𝐼𝑆𝑆𝐸𝑆 & 𝑃𝐴𝑆𝑇

It's been 1 week and 4 days i last saw him, he didn't came home after our fight that day

It's been 1 week and 4 days i last saw him, he didn't came home after our fight that day. He knows he's at mistake yet he didn't apologized nor he tried but how will he apologize because he is one hell of the egoistic and dominant man.

I don't want to think about him yet i just can't stop my mind to wander around, he is all over my thoughts and unintentionally my heart too.

To tell you the truth i unexpectedly fell in love with him and so damn hard that i can't even know how to stand up now. But that don't give him the liberty to break my trust, i never demanded to see those papers because i unknowingly trusted him and he.......

Maybe if the situation was different i would've denied my feelings for him but not seeing him for a total of 11 days is making me restless day by day, this feeling is so unbearable sometimes that i can't control my emotions and they flows out in the form of tears and anger.

A sigh left my mouth as i closed my book which i was trying to read for many days now but i just can't stop thinking about him. I sighed again and putting the book back in it's place, i made my way out of the library to Zimal's room. I am going to sleep with her tonight.

I chuckled as i saw Zimal sleeping posture. She was sprawled on her back and with her partly pouty lips, she was looking damn cute. I shooked my head smiling and brushing her hair away from her mouth, i softly placed a kiss and laid beside her hugging her softly.

And in like no time i was pulled in the deep slumber of sleep.

***********

I slightly woke up with feathery soft kisses on my face, they were so light and delicate that i was falling selflessly in the abyss of pleasure.

My forehead, my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, my lips, my jaw.....the soft wet sensation was repeated over and over again making my throat to dry up, making me want it more, making me thirsty for it. The overwhelming and pleasurable feeling was enough to get me out of my half broken sleep.

The first i saw was his closed eyes just an needle apart, i was trapped in his arms as he was hovering over me and his lips were sending tickling sensation to my core. His soft delicate pecks on my each feature of face was very pleasurable and his hold was very light as if he was holding a very precious thing.

I wanted to stop him, push him away but i was spellbounded and couldn't get myself to open my mouth to stop him.

He was still kissing me softly without any worry of the world, he didn't even realized that i had woken up. After a last peck on my lips, he placed the kiss on my side on the neck just below my earlobe. As soon as he kissed me there, unconsciously my hold tighten on the bedsheet. He licked it, then started sucking it softly yet fiercely and as the pleasure rustled like a electric current in my body, a slight pain made me hissed and it was so intense that i blew out a heavy breath.